new Orlando area at par info

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Saw today that the orlandokissimee people have their Canadian dollar at par offers for Oct. '02 to Mar '03 listed on site.
http://www.orlandokissimmee.com/canada/atpar/

Also saw that the at par passes for SeaWorld, Busch Gardens admissions are also available again this winter through various travel agencies. SW $54 Cdn Adult, $44 Child Nov. 1 to Apr. 30/03, higher after that.

Hope the info helps someone.

Was wondering whether or not could get SeaWorld at par yet.

Now this will definately max out my AMEX!

Easter Vacation all set now!

Thanks again.

Scratch
:smooth:

Great information for all of us "poor" dollar Canadians! Thanks so much.:( ;)

Hi. All

I'm wondering if these "at PAR" SeaWorld 1 day passes still quilify to receive the 2nd day free. I'm going to Orlando in March 2003.
Thanks.

Well I sure hope these prices stay like this....

Me and the Wifey are going again in Febuary.....

This was on the Canada at par website but don't see it anywhere else. Thought it might be on disney.ca or mousesavers but it's not. Does anyone know where this phone # is going to (1-407-wdw-star)?

Walt Disney World Resort, Florida

Lake Buena Vista, FL
1-407-WDW-STAR
See comments. See comments. Save 25% to 40% on select WDW Resort Hotels. Travel dates are from February 13th to April 26th, 2003. Booking dates are October 15th to Nov 18th, 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter