• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Or Old Monorail Car : Poll

Which Monirail Car Did You Like Better?

• New

• Old

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still? We're debating over the VMK monorail. I liked the old one bc the fishies were in there. WHERE ARE YOU FISHIES?! I don't ever play that mix monorail game it's exactly like music party.

Not quite. The music is different. Not that I ever hear it since I have all my sounds turned off. But, it's extra credits.
So you can play the music game and immediately go play on the monorail too.
Then instead of just 50 credits, you get 100 credits.

Just like the music game, you can play your mix on the monorail every 15 mins to get more credits.

I like both. I loved the fish in the old one, and I love the chance to earn more credits from the new one. Maybe they could remake it again with the fish in the new car?

I agree. I liked the fish and the plants in the old car. Although I didn't like the 60's look. ;)
I like the look of the new car except I want the plants and fish added back in.

Although I miss the fish tank, I'm grateful for any additional credit source; 25 credits at both music mixers every 15 minutes does add up. Unfortunately, taking the short cut to the monorail away has diminished it's usefulness.

But while we're on the subject, I am long overdue in thanking VMK for fixing the monorail crash bug! I don't even have to think about that any more.

But while we're on the subject, I am long overdue in thanking VMK for fixing the monorail crash bug! I don't even have to think about that any more.

I totally agree! :thumbsup2

We also need to start a search for Nemo. :sad1:
Should we ask Dory for directions... :scared:

Although I miss the fish tank, I'm grateful for any additional credit source; 25 credits at both music mixers every 15 minutes does add up. Unfortunately, taking the short cut to the monorail away has diminished it's usefulness.

I DO!!! -_- lol im afraid of going on there even without crashing.

and i dont just mean DC. :lmao:

the monorail goes tooooo fast

I liked the older one. Before when VMK was still in beta, I used to walk room to room, used the monorail to get to land to land. Now, all everyone does is use the world button. I think it kinda defeats the pourpose of VMK. Its Virtual Magic Kingdom. Last time I checked, you couldnt just press a spot on the map at the real MK and be there. With so many oldies gone, or maybe it just feels that there is so few of us 1st Dayers, VMK is starting to lose its Disney touch. With all this new non-disney stuff, it attracts somepeople and keeps people coming back, but I wish that we can still have some of the old VMK back.

Maybe there should be this, newer VMK and the older one, with all the bug fixes, but it is more strictly Disney for us people that only like VMK for the Dis in it

KEEP VMK MAGICAL! :wizard:

I like both. I loved the fish in the old one, and I love the chance to earn more credits from the new one. Maybe they could remake it again with the fish in the new car?

They should bring back the old car and you could play mixes on the turntable in the back and there could be a mix maker kiosk in the back corner. Best of both cars.

i loved the old one way better i miss nemo and the spell room i use to be able to do flying magic carpet "i mean come on whats up with that!" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter