new on board

mouse ear mom

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I've been looking on for over a year and finally decided to join....I have listened to all of you and used some of the great ideas/comments/suggestions....

Thanks again for all your great help....

Welcome to the cruise board as an official poster and not a LURKER anymore!!!

Glad you got some helpful info to use. Ask away with any questions...we really are a friendly bunch!!!

Again...welcome!!!

MJ

Welcome from another "newbie". This is my first DCL cruise and I've gleaned far more information than I ever thought possible. This is a wonderful board, the folks on it are great and the information they provide is first-rate!

Thanks for the warm welcome...I look forward to hearing about upcoming Magic cruises and the 2005 Summer Cruises next year out of CA...We are taking one in July 2-9/2005....This will be our second cruise. Our first was helped in part by all of you with your great suggestions, hints, excursions, etc....

WELCOME! I also lurked for a year or more before I took the plunge and signed up. Still anxiously awaiting our first cruise, but I've learned so much.
Kathy:wave2:

Originally posted by mouse ear mom
Hi there! I've been looking on for over a year and finally decided to join....I have listened to all of you and used some of the great ideas/comments/suggestions....

Thanks again for all your great help....

Mentor, Ohio!!! Former Ohio resident here as you see from my profile....Former Northcoast resident!!! Last address... Twinsburg Ohio...

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome!

I too am a "newbie" to the board. After many months of "cruising" the site I finally joined in!

Our family of 4 will be cruising on the Wonder September 19 and can't wait! This is our children's first cruise, DH's & I's first Disney Cruise.

This site has been a blessing. Thanks so much for the great tips and advice.

Faith

I noticed "TheWog" was aboard the Magic in Jan 2004, do you have a trip report on this site that we can review? Also noticed you were a fellow NH'er!

Faith

:wave:
Hi everyone! I am new to your site also and my family and I are about to take our first Disney cruise on the Wonder leaving September 19, 2004. I have found some great advice on your site and I am really enjoying it. Any good tipe to pass along? I will be traveling with my husband and 4 year old son. Also, how do you get those cute cruise counters on your screens? Thanks for any help and guidance!

The tech board can helo you with the cruise countdown timer.

My advice would be to join the cruise meet thread for your cruise. It's great to meet fellow cruisers before you go!

Welcome to all!

:sunny:
Denae

Great advice Denae, I have found the cruise meet thread to be very helpful. We are also going on the Wonder Sept 19th and it's been great to check out who else will be traveling the same time! This site is great!

Faith:D

Let me add my welcome. This iis a nice friendly place full of good people and excellent advise and information.

Welcome to all of the newbies! This board is great. I learned all sorts of useful info before our cruise, made some new friends too!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter