**NEW Official September 2012 Thread!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us too! POFQ 8 - 22 Sept!

Booked everything today. Me, DH our 4 DS (16, 8, 4, 2) Our DD her husband and my granddaughter (1). Staying at Pop Sept 13-21. So excited can't wait to be in Disney again with the family!

My family and I are going September 16-25 we are doing a split stay this trip!! :cool1::banana:

BLT 16-22
BWV 22-25

SO excited for them to announce the park hours and MNSSHP!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

We're going from Sept 23-28 and staying at BCVs! We may extend it, but we shall see! :banana:

:welcome: to all of you!! I have added everyone to the first post. :)

Slap our names on that list please!!!!! :cool1:

September 20-23 Beach Club Villas
September 23-27 Disney Dream Cruise Ship
September 27-29 Beach Club Villas

YEAH!!!! Flights are booked; cruise is booked; resort is booked!:cloud9:

You can put us down for September 23rd through September 29th!
We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

Fingers crossed for free dining!

Have the dates for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party released yet?
I can't seem to find the dates it's being offered.

Could you please add me to the list on the first page:goodvibes:goodvibes

Sept 15 - 22

We just booked our vacation for the 9th - 15th! :cool1: We'll be at the treehouse villas.

My boyfriend and I are going Disney World on 23 September till 7 October!! Cannot wait! It's my 2nd time and my boyfriends first time there!!! So excited I could BURST!!!! :cheer2:

:welcome: I added all of you to the first post!

Just booked our September 2012 trip this morning! Still hoping for a good deal to come along, we'll be at The Wilderness Lodge from 9/9-9/16:cheer2:

POFQ Sept. 17-22! :cool1:

Yay-just booked Sept 27-Oct 2. We are branching out and trying BW this time. Since we'll be so close to the fabulous restaraunts at the Swan and Dolphin, we are not upgrading to the DxDP. I feel so much better with a new countdown!

Booked our September 2012 trip Friday for September 1 through September 8 at POR with the Disney Visa free dining. This will be my DS 3 first trip and a trip 5 days after my DD 12 13th birthday. Thinking about surprising her on her birthday AUgust 27th with the trip announcement, if I can hold it in that long!! SO excited. We are having to take our baby who will be about 6 months, that I haven't had yet. lol Any suggestions for traveling with a 6 month old and 3 year old??

:welcome: everyone!! I've added all dates to the first post. :)

So even though it isn't quite my ADR time yet, I'm going to throw out what we got on paper today and feel free to offer input (please!!)

9/15 Le Cellier 2:00
if we get hungry later, Fish N Chips or the Patisserie in France

9/16 Chef Mickey 10:00 am
Tony's 4;30 (?) or Plaza around 4
Dessert Party (8?0
9/17 tusker House 10:30 (after am emh at AK)
Pizza Planet 7:00 or so (PM emh at DHS)
9/18 MS Bakery brunch time
'ohana 5:00 (if not Ohana, we'll take LTT)
mNSSHP
9/19 Akershus 11:00
via Napoli 6:00
9;20 will be there early for emh Maybe MSB or CP 9:30
LTT 6:00
9/21 Brunch Starring Rolls 11 - 12
Sci Fi 5:30
9/22 Sunshine Seasons
9 Dragons 12:00

As you can see we're going to be going to few rope drops and most EMH. We do it and just try to keep swimmin' :) Somedays we go back to the hotel and nap/swim/play, some days we stay there LOL Sometimes we get so caught up in being at Disney that we're in a park for open and next thing you know the fireworks are starting. Depends on the day

What do you all think, before I finalize ?

Just added free dining to our 9/29- 10/5 reservation.
I am so excited!
It is a 1st time trip for our whole family!!!!!!!

:goodvibes Free Dining! Wooooo! :cool1: I'll take some of that hard-earned cash BACK, tyvm! We're doing the happy dance. :woohoo:

We're finalizing our itinerary with our Disney travel agent now, and I'll post everything once it's complete. (Almost at the 180 day mark!) (Poly, 15-22 Sept.) I'm so excited! The closer we get, the more real it becomes. ;)

Just booked 9/29 - 10/5 thanks to the free dining offer. So very excited, I haven't had an onsite trip since 1999 and my husband has only been to the Magic Kingdom for one day and one MNSSHP, so it should be great. We are staying at the CBR (our second choice after POFQ didn't have availability), but we will have our own car, so we won't always be relying on their transportation. Let the countdown begin!

I just booked us at the CBR in a Pirate themed room Sept. 28th-Oct 5th! I'm soo excited!

*raises hand*

You missed me! Pretty please include me on the list! All by myself, at AS Sports, running the Tower of Terror 10 Miler race! September 28-October 1!

Thank you!! :flower3:

Got rebooked today at POFQ with FD! :dance3: Our dates will still be 09/17 - 09/22. SO EXCITED! :woohoo:

Just booked Sept 23-30th at All Star Sports with Free Dining!! It was the only Value left for Free dining for my dates.

There is a run at the end of Sept? That is probably why I can't get into Pop.

We got free dining as well!
We only had to upgrade our room from the base to woods view at Wilderness Lodge!
We still saved $600!
:woohoo:

I'll be bringing my two girls and my niece Sept. 17-22!!! :dance3:

We'll be staying at POR and enjoying MNSSHP, both firsts for us!

Just booked Sept 23-30th at All Star Sports with Free Dining!! It was the only Value left for Free dining for my dates.

There is a run at the end of Sept? That is probably why I can't get into Pop.

There is, the Tower of Terror 10 Miler and a 5K on Saturday the 28th.

And I'm staying at the same hotel as you, overlapping! I'm there the 28th-1st

Sashafarce and I just booked POFQ for 9/13-9/17 with Free Dining. This will be my first time staying in a moderate since we usually stay off site or at value resorts. She has stayed previsoulsy at CSR and I stayed at Poly, GF and CR as a child. We will be upgrading to Deluxe Dining.

Even though we are Annual Pass Holders, we would need 2 extra days of tickets for our December trip (as seasonal passes are blacked out two days that we wil be there then) so might as well get Free Dining now.

I was just able to change my reservation from All Star Sports to Pop!!

My dates are Sept 23-30th. So if your dates are around mine, check online, maybe you can change resorts too:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter