• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**NEW Official September 2012 Thread!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding my name to this list :banana:

We will be at POFQ from 09/18 - 09/22. Can't wait! :woohoo:

So who else is already obsessively waiting for Summer things to come out so you can start buying sunscreen, etc.? :lmao: I'm sitting here, looking out my back door at the snow falling, thinking about sunny Florida!

So who else is already obsessively waiting for Summer things to come out so you can start buying sunscreen, etc.? :lmao: I'm sitting here, looking out my back door at the snow falling, thinking about sunny Florida!

yes this was a day here in the great white north when we were thinking of sunny WDW too! Can't wait for Sept!:cool1:

We will be arriving 9/14 and staying until the 21st!:dance3:

This trip will be a little different for us. It's normally just my husband and me. This year we are bringing my 2 nephews and our niece. This will be our first vacation with kids. Wish me luck :rotfl:

Adding my name to this list :banana:

We will be at POFQ from 09/18 - 09/22. Can't wait! :woohoo:

Welcome!! I added you to the first post. :)

ME!!! I actually already bought sunscreen for our trip. :guilty: I also bought a couple swim suits for the kids and started picking up Tinkerbell presents for them as well. :goodvibes

We will be arriving 9/14 and staying until the 21st!:dance3:

This trip will be a little different for us. It's normally just my husband and me. This year we are bringing my 2 nephews and our niece. This will be our first vacation with kids. Wish me luck :rotfl:

Welcome! I added you to the first post. :) How awesome!! You will have a great time. It's amazing to watch the affect Disney has on a child. :lovestruc

Wahoo! :cool1: So glad to see this thread active again. I've been driving my DH absolutely crazy with all the Disney talk - I've got to go somewhere else to get it all out! :rotfl:

Oh, and BTW, change my dates to 09/17 - 09/22 if you can - we decided to add an extra day! :woohoo:

Wahoo! :cool1: So glad to see this thread active again. I've been driving my DH absolutely crazy with all the Disney talk - I've got to go somewhere else to get it all out! :rotfl:

Oh, and BTW, change my dates to 09/17 - 09/22 if you can - we decided to add an extra day! :woohoo:

We have been sick for the last few weeks. A bad cold (multiple colds if you ask me) and then my middle kid came home from school on Thursday with strep. :sick: I'm in the Chicago area, so we have had a very mild winter. I don't think it's cold enough to kill all these germs and they seem to be immune to Lysol. :rotfl2:

I'll update your dates. :)

I drive mine nuts with my Disney talk. I'm patiently waiting for the park hours to be released so we can decide where we are going. I asked his opinion on some ADR places and of course he's like I could give a....:rolleyes:

Disneystore.com had a bunch of little stuff on sale, so I bought some things today for my kids' Tinkerbell presents. :cloud9: I really don't know who is more excited...me or them.

We have been sick for the last few weeks. A bad cold (multiple colds if you ask me) and then my middle kid came home from school on Thursday with strep. :sick: I'm in the Chicago area, so we have had a very mild winter. I don't think it's cold enough to kill all these germs and they seem to be immune to Lysol. :rotfl2:

I'll update your dates. :)

I drive mine nuts with my Disney talk. I'm patiently waiting for the park hours to be released so we can decide where we are going. I asked his opinion on some ADR places and of course he's like I could give a....:rolleyes:

Disneystore.com had a bunch of little stuff on sale, so I bought some things today for my kids' Tinkerbell presents. :cloud9: I really don't know who is more excited...me or them.

Sorry to hear you all have been ill. My BIL is from Chicago - he laughs at us here in Cincinnati because when we get 2" of snow, they close the roads and people make mad dashes to the grocery for bread, milk, and eggs :laughing:

I too am waiting for park hours to be released. I've spent most of the day today comparing restaurant reviews for our ADRs - I honestly don't know if I'm making the right choices. I get so confused - this one says this place is fabulous, this one says it sucks. :confused3:

DH and I get to Disney as often as we can. Last year was our first time staying at the resort as we normally stay with family who lives in the area. What a difference staying there makes!

I hit DH with info as soon as he hits the door every night - he just does one of these :rolleyes: as I'm going on and on about ADRs and EMHs and the best day to do what. Thank goodnes for the DIS and people who understand!

Sorry to hear you all have been ill. My BIL is from Chicago - he laughs at us here in Cincinnati because when we get 2" of snow, they close the roads and people make mad dashes to the grocery for bread, milk, and eggs :laughing:

I too am waiting for park hours to be released. I've spent most of the day today comparing restaurant reviews for our ADRs - I honestly don't know if I'm making the right choices. I get so confused - this one says this place is fabulous, this one says it sucks. :confused3:

DH and I get to Disney as often as we can. Last year was our first time staying at the resort as we normally stay with family who lives in the area. What a difference staying there makes!

I hit DH with info as soon as he hits the door every night - he just does one of these :rolleyes: as I'm going on and on about ADRs and EMHs and the best day to do what. Thank goodnes for the DIS and people who understand!

My DH is the same!! I told him yesterday we have to get our ADR's straight soon! He responded with "it's not even March yet!" I know all this, BUT I must plan ahead...it's a sickness:rolleyes1

What places are you looking at? One thing I do is go on allears.net and look at the menus. If it's something we'll eat, I'll try it out. :D

For TS dinners, we are looking at The Plaza on MK day, Biergarten on Epcot day, House of Blues and Rainforest Cafe in DTD ... that's as far as we've gotten thus far and we need one more TS.

As far as QS lunch places go - we will be eating at CHH in MK because we're taking a tour that day (love that place). We're thinking about Sunshine Seasons in Epcot for lunch. As far as DTD, we're considering Earl of Sandwich, Pollo Campero/Fresh A-Peel, and Wolfgang Puck Express.

Breakfasts will most likely be split between the POFQ QS and the POR QS.

It's just DH and I, we don't have children - we're not terribly picky and we're definitely not "foodies"!

Not sure if I posted here or not yet. We were originally on the October thread, but decided September worked better for us. DD will miss less days from school in September.

Could you please add us to the beginning? We're going from 9/15 until 9/22 (if jetblue would ever release their Sept. schedule it would help!) Hopefully staying at BLT, will find out in 2 days. If we can't get it, we are looking at BW or BC.:):thumbsup2

For TS dinners, we are looking at The Plaza on MK day, Biergarten on Epcot day, House of Blues and Rainforest Cafe in DTD ... that's as far as we've gotten thus far and we need one more TS.

As far as QS lunch places go - we will be eating at CHH in MK because we're taking a tour that day (love that place). We're thinking about Sunshine Seasons in Epcot for lunch. As far as DTD, we're considering Earl of Sandwich, Pollo Campero/Fresh A-Peel, and Wolfgang Puck Express.

Breakfasts will most likely be split between the POFQ QS and the POR QS.

It's just DH and I, we don't have children - we're not terribly picky and we're definitely not "foodies"!

So far, we think we want to eat at the Plaza, as well. Also, Le Cellier and Sci Fi for lunches. 'Ohana and Akershus for breakfasts. 'Ohana and Tony's for dinner. We are going to try not doing the ddp this trip and see where that takes us. We decided on our last trip last July, it's just too hot to eat all that food. So mostly we are going to eat breakfast in the villa and maybe even some light lunches or dinners on the days we're eating the other stuff in the parks.

We may even venture over to AK again. Haven't been there in the last few trips.

I really haven't been driving him nuts with all of my planning talk, since I am not the only one in the house that talks about it (I have 2 girls who are planning this thing out with me), so I think he is just immune to it :rotfl:. I am so waiting for the September hours to be released because we too are trying to figure out our days. We are on the DxDP and therefore we have A LOT of ADRs to book :goodvibes. Since we are doing a split stay and 3 nights of our trip is in August, I already have those days/ADRs planned and ready to be booked....just sitting impatiently for the September ones to be released. Who else is sitting impatiently twiddling their thumbs????

Who else is sitting impatiently twiddling their thumbs????

ME! :surfweb:

I feel like I'm on the DIS or the Disney website all day long - every change I get, I'm logging on again.

DH laughs because I have a whole binder of information on Disney - our TA actually offered to buy it off me last September! No way though - she can do her own homework. :rolleyes:

Me:yay::yay:

I'm also told I'm driving my dh slowly insane. He asked me yesterday if I think I'll be talking going all the way from now until October. Hmmm...maybe I'd be better off just talking on here for now....

Me:yay::yay:

I'm also told I'm driving my dh slowly insane. He asked me yesterday if I think I'll be talking going all the way from now until October. Hmmm...maybe I'd be better off just talking on here for now....

Yeah, I get the same thing ... even though it was his idea for this whole trip. :confused3 Originally we were going to Missouri this year for a short stay, then saving up for our big 15th anniversary at Disney in 2014 (hopefully in a deluxe). The plan changed rather quickly, and here I sit planning a completely different trip than was originally discussed! :laughing:

fingers crossed that we'll be going around 9/12!!

getting closer and closer to convincing my fiance that disney is the best option for a honeymoon

it was a straight up "no"

this weekend it turned into a "maybe"

and now i'm getting "so, IF we do disney, could we..."

this is SO happening ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter