~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two weeks from now we should be all checked in the Lodge and hitting up MK!! :goodvibes Can't wait....so much going on right now it's hard to believe I'll get it all done and actually be at my happy place.

Just a few days to go. Five days until our road trip begins. Six days until we get to Disney. Just finished printing dd's road trip journal and since we are stopping in Savannah, Georgia each way, I made us a reservation for a dolphin tour on Tybee Island to hopefully soften the blow of our vacation coming to an end.

If you hear squealing from where you are on Monday, it could be my babies. That's when I'm telling them about the trip. :goodvibes

This is going to be my first disney trip as full fledged adult! Still going with family, but adding in my alma mater's marching band kiddos plus some other alumni. AAAANNNDDD my fiance gets to go for his FIRST TIME EVER. 25 and he finally gets to see the magic! I'm so excited and so ready. 9 days!!! :woohoo:

This is going to be my first disney trip as full fledged adult! Still going with family, but adding in my alma mater's marching band kiddos plus some other alumni. AAAANNNDDD my fiance gets to go for his FIRST TIME EVER. 25 and he finally gets to see the magic! I'm so excited and so ready. 9 days!!! :woohoo:

How exciting.. Especially for your fiancé ! You only get one first trip! Enjoy ;)

We should be arriving at this time next week only 5 days before we leave this will be a first trip for DH and all half Dozen kids! 5 older boys and our princess is four they are so excited they are about to bust!

My bf will be visiting the World FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME and I get to be his guide :)

We're driving down from Asheville, NC, leaving the afternoon of June 13th, will stay in Georgia somewhere that night, then make the rest of the drive Friday.

Staying at PO-FQ!

We haven't decided yet if we're going to a park after we check in or not; our first full day will be at Epcot, and I got us ADR's for lunch at Coral Reef.

Sunday, Father's Day, we're going to make RD at MK and high grade what we can, then we'll go clean up, and have a nice dinner at the Kona Cafe at the Poly; then watch Wishes from the beach. That day is our 1-year anniversary :)

We will do the QS DP for most meals. Spending the money on some table service just to make it nicer for him.

Can't wait! I have my Minnie ears all ready to go and my Imagination is pumped UP!!

Total length of stay, June 14-22

Well, the cat is out of the bag. It feels much more official now. It was really simple. I called a meeting and told the children I had a list of chores I needed help with and both children agreed to help. I told dd I was going to print the list and for her to wait by the printer. I asked her to read what came out?

"Disney 2013 Packing List"

I hope my camera got a good shot of dd's eyes. :rotfl2:

It took ds a minutes or so to catch on, but the celebration was on complete with singing and dancing. Then I put in an order to Dominos and we all worked together to pack. I managed to get our clothes in 1 large upright. I pulled out the "Disney box" with the stuff from last year we could use again (our park bags, hats, princess stuff, sun screen, couple of twirl skirts, etc.) plus the autograph books I ordered for this trip and ds' swim pants and put it all into a small upright.

I'm holding a few more surprises for the trip. I packed an additional small upright with stuff for BBB. I covered the stuff with ds' pull-ups. I'm holding the invite to BBB, a Hollywood and Vine lunch, a Crystal Palace Breakfast and a Tusker House lunch in my backpack.

Dd's road trip bag is started. Has her stuff for the first overnight stop. I still have to punch holes in her journal pages but ds has a nice bucket of toys in the van. Van's been checked out and cleaned out as well. Got ds' breathing meds stocked too. I downloaded plenty to dd's Kindle and put some Disney Jr stuff on my Kindle for ds.

Just working on a box now that has essentials like misting fans and our snacks for the trip and time at Disney.

I'll finish up an assignment from my part-time job over the next couple of days. So ready to go. :drive:

Well, the cat is out of the bag. It feels much more official now. It was really simple. I called a meeting and told the children I had a list of chores I needed help with and both children agreed to help. I told dd I was going to print the list and for her to wait by the printer. I asked her to read what came out?

"Disney 2013 Packing List"

I hope my camera got a good shot of dd's eyes. :rotfl2:

It took ds a minutes or so to catch on, but the celebration was on complete with singing and dancing. Then I put in an order to Dominos and we all worked together to pack. I managed to get our clothes in 1 large upright. I pulled out the "Disney box" with the stuff from last year we could use again (our park bags, hats, princess stuff, sun screen, couple of twirl skirts, etc.) plus the autograph books I ordered for this trip and ds' swim pants and put it all into a small upright.

I'm holding a few more surprises for the trip. I packed an additional small upright with stuff for BBB. I covered the stuff with ds' pull-ups. I'm holding the invite to BBB, a Hollywood and Vine lunch, a Crystal Palace Breakfast and a Tusker House lunch in my backpack.

Dd's road trip bag is started. Has her stuff for the first overnight stop. I still have to punch holes in her journal pages but ds has a nice bucket of toys in the van. Van's been checked out and cleaned out as well. Got ds' breathing meds stocked too. I downloaded plenty to dd's Kindle and put some Disney Jr stuff on my Kindle for ds.

Just working on a box now that has essentials like misting fans and our snacks for the trip and time at Disney.

I'll finish up an assignment from my part-time job over the next couple of days. So ready to go. :drive:

YAY!! So fun!!!! I'm sure you'll be hearing a similar squeal coming from me in 12 days (and I'm an adult and I've known I'm going for 5 months :rotfl:) Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter