~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
:cool1:

30 day dance

:cheer2:

Our tickets arrived in the mail a few days ago and I'm planning to pay off our room only reservation this week so all I have to worry about down there is food and souvenirs.

We leave here in 29 days, but we are 30 days from arriving at Disney!

That is unless I change my mind and we fly down. I knew I wouldn't have the money for plane tickets until much closer to the trip and figured they'd increase beyond my reach by now, but they've hardly gone up.

Decision time will be this week after I get some work done on my van and switch health insurance companies. I have to get the work done on the van regardless as I can hear that familiar squeak that says, "brake pads", but I'm thinking it might need a new CV joint too just from my experience with my previous vehicle. But if I end up switching insurance companies our old one will owe me a refund to the tune of $860.

Another thing is I'd have to order groceries instead of bringing them from home if we fly. I'm putting together a Garden Grocer order now to get an idea of what the stuff on my list will cost from there.

Closer and closer

Wait until next Tuesday to purchase airline tickets, for some train they are always cheaper on Tuesday!

Maybe I'll see you there! We arrive on the 17th staying until the 23rd. Can't wait!:yay:

Oh I'd love to run into someone from Disboards! I need to figure out how to add an Avatar picture here-can't seem to figure out how to resize it lol!

Sorry I haven't been updating! I'll get to it today. Finals week is upon me and it's taking a lot of my time, but at least it's keeping me busy!! I am in the 20's!!! 29 days to go!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

EDIT: Ok - Funny Thing, ignore this post!! I just realized I am on the list after looking and not finding my name! Hehe! Dork here! ;)

Welcome to the club! We're all a little mind frazzled waiting for our vacation fun to start =D

Can I join in? Just found this part of the bosrds. I will go find the fb group.
We are going for our first family vacation to Disney June 2-9. We are actually leaving MS May 31 staying 1/2 way that night & at Quality Suites in Kissimmee June 1. Then June 2-9 we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in my aunts time share.

Adding you to the list now!! Welcome to the board!

Can I join in? Just found this part of the bosrds. I will go find the fb group.
We are going for our first family vacation to Disney June 2-9. We are actually leaving MS May 31 staying 1/2 way that night & at Quality Suites in Kissimmee June 1. Then June 2-9 we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in my aunts time share.

Great minds think alike!! :cool1: We are staying at Quality Suites in Kissimmee on June 1st and then moving to POR for the 2nd through the 9th. Then we will check out on the 9th and stay overnight at the Quality Suites again on the night of the 9th. Maybe we will cross paths.

Okay Erin,

Just had to day that since it's after midnight here, I can now say that we are at 29 days till WDW!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter