~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the one we got - and we have tested it out a few times. It charges fast, and can charge both of our phones at the same time! It does not come with the lightning cord for the iPhone5, but you can plug yours into it. http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Thunderbolt-Blackberry-connectors-customized/dp/B009USAJCC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365954364&sr=8-2&keywords=anker+astro3

Thank you for this! My husband and I just got iPhones, so I ordered this. They're doing a deal right now too, and will add in a dual car charger for an additional $11 :thumbsup2

Joining the June group!! 68 days and counting till check in at ASMovies with my 3 DD!! Count down is in full swing!!

Joining the June group!! 68 days and counting till check in at ASMovies with my 3 DD!! Count down is in full swing!!

Welcome to the board! I added you for June 20th. If that's not correct, please let me know and I'll fix it!

I'll be in WDW in June! I'm there the 3rd thru the 8th! I'm going with my retired parents- and its all of our first trip to wdw- although, before we moved to AR, we were DLR AP's and (for a year) a CM- so we're pretty familiar with all things Disney.

I'll be in WDW in June! I'm there the 3rd thru the 8th! I'm going with my retired parents- and its all of our first trip to wdw- although, before we moved to AR, we were DLR AP's and (for a year) a CM- so we're pretty familiar with all things Disney.

Welcome to the board! You'll have to let us know which park you end up liking better! :cool1:

I added your days, also!

Thanks! I figured out how to subscribe to the threads about an hour ago after I had spent an hour searching for another one I had replied to!!

We'll be at the Beach Club June 2nd-7th. The girls think I'm going on a business trip and the rest of the family is tagging along to hang out at the hotel pool. They're going to flip when they realize the "hotel pool" is Stormalong Bay! LOL

We'll be at the Beach Club June 2nd-7th. The girls think I'm going on a business trip and the rest of the family is tagging along to hang out at the hotel pool. They're going to flip when they realize the "hotel pool" is Stormalong Bay! LOL

Welcome donnajherren! Added your days! And that sounds like a fantastic surprise!

Coming up fast! Staying off prop on 6/10. DS first trip and DW and I fist trip back since 2001 honeymoon!!!!
:smickey:

Oops posted in the wrong thread before:confused3

Last minute birthday/graduation trip planned

June 11-14 @ French Quarter
June 14-17 @ Boardwalk villas

Excited to be back @ WDW!

I'm a day late, but wanted to do my

:cool1::cool1:

40 day dance!!!!

To celebrate, this week, I'm going to pay off the balance on our room only reservation.

:woohoo:

So frustrated. I've been trying for nearly two months to get a breakfast ADR for CRT on 6/2 but still no luck. Hopefully, one will turn up soon. I've been checking twice (sometimes more) a day.

Oops posted in the wrong thread before:confused3

Last minute birthday/graduation trip planned

June 11-14 @ French Quarter
June 14-17 @ Boardwalk villas

Excited to be back @ WDW!

Got you added! Sorry it took so long. Sometimes I don't get an email from the DIS alerting me that someone has posted! Oops!

Welcome!! And what a fab birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter