• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

Don't worry Pigletto, I leave on Wednesday and I haven't even got our suitcases out of the basement yet!!!

Blanche_Neige said:
I am so Disneybounding :goodvibes on my upcoming trip to Disneyland :woohoo:
I will go as Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Sorcerer Mickey and Darth Vader.

For all those who have not yet discovered Disneybound here is a link http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

I'm Disneybouding as well! Donald, Mickey, Snow White and probably Cogsworth.

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am so Disneybounding :goodvibes on my upcoming trip to Disneyland :woohoo:
I will go as Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Sorcerer Mickey and Darth Vader.

For all those who have not yet discovered Disneybound here is a link http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

I guess you can say our whole family is Disneyingbounding. We have matching shirts for each day that we made (as well as hair bows and 2 tutus for the girls)

Day 1 - kids I'm going to Disney Adults - My Money is going to Disney

Day 2 - royal blue shirts with peace, love, and mickey mouse on it in glow paint

Day 3 - Pirates and Princesses (you have to see it, my son's says SON with a skull and cross bones for the O - same for DAD and POPs)

Day 4 - giraffe Mickey mouse head on orange shirts

Day 5 - White t-shirts with Mickey mouse head an 2013 in center. Also has "mom", "sister" etc on it

Day 6 - Yellow green shirt (ugly color I think) with everyone's favorite character and name (e.g. my husband has his PhD in Biochemistry so his t-shirt has Beaker from the Muppets on it with his name..I laugh everytime I see it)

We start the drive after school today...wish us luck

I guess you can say our whole family is Disneyingbounding. We have matching shirts for each day that we made (as well as hair bows and 2 tutus for the girls)

Day 1 - kids I'm going to Disney Adults - My Money is going to Disney

Day 2 - royal blue shirts with peace, love, and mickey mouse on it in glow paint

Day 3 - Pirates and Princesses (you have to see it, my son's says SON with a skull and cross bones for the O - same for DAD and POPs)

Day 4 - giraffe Mickey mouse head on orange shirts

Day 5 - White t-shirts with Mickey mouse head an 2013 in center. Also has "mom", "sister" etc on it

Day 6 - Yellow green shirt (ugly color I think) with everyone's favorite character and name (e.g. my husband has his PhD in Biochemistry so his t-shirt has Beaker from the Muppets on it with his name..I laugh everytime I see it)

We start the drive after school today...wish us luck

The t-shirts sound awesome!

Good luck & safe travels, we start the drive tomorrow around dinnertime!

Don't worry Pigletto, I leave on Wednesday and I haven't even got our suitcases out of the basement yet!!!

I'm in good company then:)

I am usually way ahead of the game when it comes to the trip preparations. This time I just want to go..not do all the stuff that needs to happen first.:rotfl:

It is 1 degree here in Chicago. I can't wait to get to WDW. The forecast for next week looks awesome. :)

I plan to stop at the Dollar store to get some glow in the dark toys for kids and then we'll start packing.

I'm in good company then:)

I am usually way ahead of the game when it comes to the trip preparations. This time I just want to go..not do all the stuff that needs to happen first.:rotfl:

Hehe you sound like me last night! except I'm getting whiny--I just wannnnaaa goooooooo already!!!

Happy February

it's OUR month!!!:goofy: party: :dancer:

1 day left of work. it;s gonnnnaaaa dddrrrrraaaaaaaaagggg on.

So my husband's job has gotten more complicated and demanding. He'll be traveling out of state more which makes juggling my job and parenting harder... So... I don't think I'll be returning to my PT job after Disney! I'll be doing per diem only! Double excitement!

So my husband's job has gotten more complicated and demanding. He'll be traveling out of state more which makes juggling my job and parenting harder... So... I don't think I'll be returning to my PT job after Disney! I'll be doing per diem only! Double excitement!

That's awesome that you'll be able to do that! They're only young once! :thumbsup2

cubsblue said:
Getting ready to board our flight.

We are have arrived in Atlanta and have a 3 hr layover so we are hanging delicious appetizers at One Flew South at the Atlanta airport. I had a champagne cocktail with mango and ginger. Can hardly wait to get to pop.

Coyotesweat said:
We are have arrived in Atlanta and have a 3 hr layover so we are hanging delicious appetizers at One Flew South at the Atlanta airport. I had a champagne cocktail with mango and ginger. Can hardly wait to get to pop.

If you ever have a layover in Atlanta, check out the cauliflower and turnip soup with pumpkin seeds. It is really, really good. And I am usually not a cauliflower fan... But I just about licked the bowl clean. Seriously, check it out. Less than four hours to Orlando. Yippee! Will post a link to trip report post once I start it.

Leaving for the airport in 2 hours! I'm starting to feel the magic :goodvibes

Getting ready to board our flight.

Three February people flying to WDW today!:cool1:
It is beginning to feel real. :wizard:

I feel like screaming,but can't cause I have The Crud as people are calling it...anyway, our trip may be in jeopardy because of scheduling conflicts. Just praying it works out, I'm going to be so upset if it doesn't work out. If it happens again this year,I'm going to cry.
The only other week available to us is our spring break, which just happens to be the black out week for FL rest. and Military plus the busiest time so we won't be able to go then, last year because of this we ended up going to Pigeon Forge, now don't get me wrong I love the mountains, but I so love me some Disney...ugh..
it is what it is I guess, just hoping it all works out, if it doesn't then maybe I can try to fit a fall visit in instead..
:sick::(

I feel like screaming,but can't cause I have The Crud as people are calling it...anyway, our trip may be in jeopardy because of scheduling conflicts. Just praying it works out, I'm going to be so upset if it doesn't work out. If it happens again this year,I'm going to cry.
The only other week available to us is our spring break, which just happens to be the black out week for FL rest. and Military plus the busiest time so we won't be able to go then, last year because of this we ended up going to Pigeon Forge, now don't get me wrong I love the mountains, but I so love me some Disney...ugh..
it is what it is I guess, just hoping it all works out, if it doesn't then maybe I can try to fit a fall visit in instead..
:sick::(

I hope it all works out for you :goodvibes

Can't believe it's February!!:banana: Now I will start to feel the pressure to get everything ready. 21 Sleeps!!:cloud9:

DH is driving down I95. Snow in VA this morning lucky for us South bound was ok. Car on fire on the side of the road in NC, but thankfully no one hurt driver was out of the car.
Only 48 in South Carolina where's the warm weather????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter