*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

PP+ CD came today :cool1: 4 day turnaround time... not bad Disney!

Broke the seal, looked at the pictures...... HURRY UP 2/23!!!

Leaving tomorrow!!!:banana: Which means I will double the weight of all our suitcases tonight throwing in those just in case items.:rotfl: Anyone else do this? We're driving so we have plenty of room, but I'm sure I'll end up with alot stuff we don't use. I am definately an overpacker!

Pittsburgh is calling for 3.5" of snow on Saturday - praying for no flight delays!!

Headed to Disney in TWO days!! :cool1:

aaarcher86 said:
PP+ CD came today :cool1: 4 day turnaround time... not bad Disney!

Broke the seal, looked at the pictures...... HURRY UP 2/23!!!

I know right? It can't come soon enough. Luckily I'm going to the Mumford and sons concert in Boston on Tuesday, so that's distracting me now!

bellanotte10 said:
I know right? It can't come soon enough. Luckily I'm going to the Mumford and sons concert in Boston on Tuesday, so that's distracting me now!

After Tuesday you just have to get through 2 more Saturdays!!

Do any of you Disneybound? Dress up in colors like the characters? I've got it stuck in my head to go as Snow White fro CRT! Can you believe that coming from a 36 year old??? LOL I've already got my yellow skinnies but need my blue top and red accesories...Have white capris and blue top to go as Donald,, white top with blue skinnies to go like Belle...wonder if I'll be able to pull it off.

I am so Disneybounding :goodvibes on my upcoming trip to Disneyland :woohoo:
I will go as Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Sorcerer Mickey and Darth Vader.

For all those who have not yet discovered Disneybound here is a link http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

Safe travels for everyone leaving in the next few days!!! 1 more day of work for me!!! Stupid me, i tried on my dress that i plan on wearing for our anniversary dinner and duh, it doesnt fit!! at least it's too big, not too small. so wearing my casual dress instead. a bit heartbroken as I NEVER dress up (or get the chance to):(

Safe travels for everyone leaving in the next few days!!! 1 more day of work for me!!! Stupid me, i tried on my dress that i plan on wearing for our anniversary dinner and duh, it doesnt fit!! at least it's too big, not too small. so wearing my casual dress instead. a bit heartbroken as I NEVER dress up (or get the chance to):(

Heartbroken, what do you mean?? It's too big, that means you lost weight!!! :woohoo:

After Tuesday you just have to get through 2 more Saturdays!!

This comment kept me going all day. And it wasn't even meant for me. And I actually have 3 more Saturdays after the Tuesday in question (not going to a concert that night and our flight is early on Sunday 2/24), but it did help put things into perspective for me. :thumbsup2 And make me think about something other than seething jealous thoughts of those who are already there or starting their trips sooner than I. :rolleyes2

On a lighter note, I'm so excited that tomorrow is actually February! When I booked the trip in July, February seemed impossibly far away.

Too excited to sleep!!!! To those of you that had questions about ride closures and the fast pass plus bracelets I'll let you know;)

Ugh! I'm never going at the END of a month agsin. It seems like everyone is going except me! :: pout ::
Best of times to all of you heading to beautiful Florida!

(This reminds me of my time on a Baby Center due in June 2006 birth board. It seemed like everyone was cuddling babies loooong before mine showed up 7 days late on the 24th. Patience is NOT my thing, lol!)

This comment kept me going all day. And it wasn't even meant for me. And I actually have 3 more Saturdays after the Tuesday in question (not going to a concert that night and our flight is early on Sunday 2/24), but it did help put things into perspective for me. :thumbsup2 And make me think about something other than seething jealous thoughts of those who are already there or starting their trips sooner than I. :rolleyes2

On a lighter note, I'm so excited that tomorrow is actually February! When I booked the trip in July, February seemed impossibly far away.

The smallest number I can get to I will! 6 more weekend days, 3 birthday parties, 2 Saturdays..... :rotfl2:

Forgot to post I am now getting in a day earlier on the 21st. Still leaving on the 24th but at least I am going to be able to hopefully sneak in a few hours over at DHS after my flight gets in at 1. Before I double back it at MK again (did this last year and had a blast hoping for a similar experience this year).

Possibly most excited for our side-trip to Disneyland next week when I'm in CA. Not going into the parks but rather picking up my own Annual Pass. Finally convinced my parents that with the ticket cost and the Run Disney trips it would be more economical to just pay for the darn Premier Passport (between the trips I have planned it really does add up to almost the same amount, which is sad because these aren't really long trips). Plus that means when I end up in CA for a month due to other reasons I get to go to Disney when I wan to.

Ugh! I'm never going at the END of a month agsin. It seems like everyone is going except me! :: pout ::
Best of times to all of you heading to beautiful Florida!

(This reminds me of my time on a Baby Center due in June 2006 birth board. It seemed like everyone was cuddling babies loooong before mine showed up 7 days late on the 24th. Patience is NOT my thing, lol!)
We always seem to go at the end of the month no matter what month it is:rotfl:
If it makes you feel better there seems to be a few of us in here leaving at the end of the month to keep eachother company. 21 more sleeps for us:thumbsup2
I'm getting really excited. However, I have done no organizing, packing, lists, document printing, or shopping. I still need to get my hair done, a pedicure, and find and pack all of the kids warm weather clothes (hopefully). I also need to clean the whole house before we leave and do all the house prep for the cat sitter, change our money over and still work and school for everyone to get through.
I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to pass faster than I thought they would.
I wanted to buy new luggage too! Yikes. I better get moving on some of this tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter