*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

Target or Meijer - there were a bunch of them in different sizes in the office area. Kind of where the pens/pencils/planners and stuff are.

Thanks :) I will have to try and find a Target or Meijer and take a look if they still have them.

Ah one week from today and we'll be packing and getting all to bed super early for a 7:00 a.m. flight!! :love:

Thanks :) I will have to try and find a Target or Meijer and take a look if they still have them.

Target is a national chain here in the USA. Meijer originated in MI and has spread to some neighboring states but it is not nationwide.

At this time TOMORROW we'll be waiting for the Magical Express!!!!:banana::banana:

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off today! Packing, cleaning, baking snacks for the plane ride! I can't believe only one more sleep! I think I'm going to need a big glass of wine before bed to knock me out! I'll be too excited to sleep!:goodvibes

I will try to check in while we are there to give crowd updates and what not. If anyone has any specific questions let me know!

Hope everyone has magical trips and fun anticipating the magic as you count down to departure! :wizard:

-Kelly

Just noticed your location, but there is a Target just outside the WDW property if you have a vehicle at any point while you're down here!

I'm sure Walmart has them as well, and any office supply store.

I will try to check in while we are there to give crowd updates and what not. If anyone has any specific questions let me know!

Hope everyone has magical trips and fun anticipating the magic as you count down to departure! :wizard:

-Kelly

Have a great trip. :) I would love to hear your updates. We will be there next week. :banana: I am interested in knowing if Beauty and the Beast and Disney Junior - Live on stage at DHS are closed.

I was able to get a BOG ressie last night for 2/3 at 9:00...been checking everyday since October. I'm so over the moon! That was my one regret for meals for the whole trip, and I finally snagged it! We fly to Disney on Saturday, but are staying at a hotel near the airport tomorrow for our early morning flight. It can't come soon enough. :)

Meihara - congrats! This is so awesome! I hope you have a wonderful time. :) I've been looking for cancelled reservations, but not nearly as dedicated. ;) hehe

ONE AND A HALF MORE DAYS! So ready for Saturday morning...

Meihara said:
I was able to get a BOG ressie last night for 2/3 at 9:00...been checking everyday since October. I'm so over the moon! That was my one regret for meals for the whole trip, and I finally snagged it! We fly to Disney on Saturday, but are staying at a hotel near the airport tomorrow for our early morning flight. It can't come soon enough. :)

Woohoo! I snagged one yesterday for 8:05 pm on Sunday. Feel free to say howdy.

Let me test this link thing.
C2F79999-435D-469A-AC3E-B901DAB38675-3651-00000479988E565E.jpg

On the road headed to Disney. We should arrive at POP at about 9:30. Please pray for our safe travel and make the time go by faster. Lol

apentney said:
On the road headed to Disney. We should arrive at POP at about 9:30. Please pray for our safe travel and make the time go by faster. Lol

Safe travel!! Don't post and drive at the same time!

At this time TOMORROW we'll be waiting for the Magical Express!!!!:banana::banana:

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off today! Packing, cleaning, baking snacks for the plane ride! I can't believe only one more sleep! I think I'm going to need a big glass of wine before bed to knock me out! I'll be too excited to sleep!:goodvibes

-Kelly

Have a wonderful and Magical trip you guys!!! We'll be arriving 13 days from now. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

If you get a chance let us know if you got the bracelets everyone is talking about.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for supporting me and my pity party. We leave tomorrow after the kids are finished with school and have our first Disney Experience at Downtown Disney on 2/3. We are not going to the parks the first day but will go to t-rex cafe. I can't believe it is almost here!:jumping2::sunny::earsgirl:

Have fun you guys and take in the Magic. Sending you lots of pixie dust for a wonderful vacation.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Why of course they're calling for snow going down the Eastern Seaboard:headache::eek:
DH is thinking of leaving at midnight to avoid the snow and drivers who aren't used to it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter