New Official Disneyland App for Android and iOS

MouseEXP

Mouseketeer
Mouseinfo stating that a new official DLR app is releasing tomorrow.

Wait times, Restroom locator, Character locator, etc...

APers will be able to link their passes to their phone.

One step closer to FP+. I see announcement coming during D23.

Mouseinfo stating that a new official DLR app is releasing tomorrow.

Wait times, Restroom locator, Character locator, etc...

APers will be able to link their passes to their phone.

One step closer to FP+. I see announcement coming during D23.

They better work on their infrastructure really fast if they want to roll out FP+ (FP return lines and wifi).

This would have been nice this weekend as I found Mousewait to be so inferior to the MDE app or even the Mobile Magic app. Not to be so down on Mousewait, but just that with user updates needed - many things were never updated during the day or were outdated, etc that it was less than reliable. Can't wait for an official DL app!

This would have been nice this weekend as I found Mousewait to be so inferior to the MDE app or even the Mobile Magic app. Not to be so down on Mousewait, but just that with user updates needed - many things were never updated during the day or were outdated, etc that it was less than reliable. Can't wait for an official DL app!

Out of curiosity, do you have Mousewait on Android or iOS?

I have it on my Android phone, and also on my iPod Touch. In my opinion the iOS version is far superior. The Android version does not seem as polished and crashes a lot for me. Unfortunately, I can't use it on my iPod Touch in the park because there is no wifi...

Looking forward to using this next week! Unless it drains my battery like MDE lol!!

Out of curiosity, do you have Mousewait on Android or iOS?

I have it on my Android phone, and also on my iPod Touch. In my opinion the iOS version is far superior. The Android version does not seem as polished and crashes a lot for me. Unfortunately, I can't use it on my iPod Touch in the park because there is no wifi...

You guessed correctly - I have the Android version. It crashed so many times it was laughable. My daughter has the iOS version and it was better - but try prying the phone out of a tween's hand! I'd have better luck riding Peter Pan with no wait;)

Is the app available for iPhone, too, or is that for iPads only? The iTunes link says "for iPhone and iPad", but I don't seem to be able to download it (it's DH's iPhone, so it's possible that I'm doing something wrong...). Anybody downloaded it to iPhone yet?

Last edited:
Disneyland Explorer is not the new app. It's fun, but it's not the new one. More of a virtual tour of Disneyland with mini games and pictures and stuff.

Disneyland Explorer is not the new app. It's fun, but it's not the new one. More of a virtual tour of Disneyland with mini games and pictures and stuff.
Oh, thanks. I guess I'll keep watching this thread to find out more. It did finally download. It's huge!! It looks as it'll be fun for my kids to mess around with during long waits in line... (assuming we're able to get a signal).

I particularly like the Haunted Mansion game. It's like the game Simon with a keyboard and you play the tune.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter