• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Offer Coming per Touring Plans (Free Dining)

REALLY hoping for free dining into December.....DH says its the only way we can go!!! pixiedust:

Exciting!! Come on fd! Or better yet, the 4/3 deal from a few years ago....that was awesome! Good luck everyone!

Exciting!! Come on fd! Or better yet, the 4/3 deal from a few years ago....that was awesome! Good luck everyone! popcorn::

Ok question, if some great deal comes out for Sept and I book it and pay the money say in Aug I decide we just can't swing a trip this year but what to change it to Jan how does that work. Does whatever money I paid get applied to the Jan trip? Do the refund the money? Do they offer a credit?

We were thinking Jan was better for us moneywise (we have some debt we are trying to pay off) but I really want to go in Sept and if an awesome deal comes out we might be able to swing it. So my thought is book and pay the deposit and then see how things go. But I am just not sure how things go if I were to switch to Jan.

If I book now and then an offer comes out that is better than what I booked, will they adjust my reservation and honor it? How does that work?

If I book now and then an offer comes out that is better than what I booked, will they adjust my reservation and honor it? How does that work?

Yes, as long as there are rooms available under the code, but you'll have to contact them and request it.

Yes, as long as there are rooms available under the code, but you'll have to contact them and request it.

Whew! Thanks! I went ahead and booked, and will just keep an eye on things and see if we can get a better deal.

We're doing Disney for CHRISTMAS!!!!! :cool1:

Historically, if you book the first day of your trip during free dining, then the free dining applies to your whole trip. So, for example if the last day of the free dining promotion was Dec. 20th..but your trip started on the 19th.. you would have free dining the 19th-26th not just the 19th and 20th.
:thumbsup2

That would be FANTASTIC! I'm crossing my fingers for December FD now!

NJ week is not always the first week in Nov.
I am praying for FD the end of Oct/ begining of November!

Halloween is usually excluded too though and has been from pins this year so far. Usually the Thursday before Halloween is the last check in date for package deals. If you can check in no later than Oct 27th you might be in luck but between the 28th and a few days past the end of Jersey week it's usually all blacked out.

I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping so hard that they offer FD in January. We currently have a Sept. FD trip scheduled, but my conscience is making me reconsider this trip. MY DD will be taking 1-2 community college classes (as a HS Senior) and I know its not a good idea for her to miss a whole week of classes so I can get my Disney fix :sad2:. Free dining is truly the only way my family of 5 can afford Disney, so its either reschedule with FD or cancel at this point.

You know, this makes me wonder what will be left to book for North America. The U.K. has their offer, we already had our offer earlier in the year, and now this.
TP said rumors of a tasty discount.. they didn't say North America again:confused:

I certainly hope it's offered here, but this makes me wonder.

There IS a discount out for Canadians, :thumbsup2 but not free dining. From Mousesavers:
Summer Canadian Savings of up to 25% Off

Stay dates: 4/22/11-8/13/11. Get a 15%-25% discount off regular "Rack" rates at Disney's Resorts. Use booking code RQS. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

Save 15% at Value and Moderate Resorts
Save 20% at Deluxe Resorts
Save 25% at Deluxe Villa Resorts
The number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. Excludes suites and 3-bedroom villas. No group rates or other discounts apply.

About Booking

Book by 8/13/11. Proof of Canadian residency required.

For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To reserve a room with the Canadian Summer Savings, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request this offer.

Whew! Thanks! I went ahead and booked, and will just keep an eye on things and see if we can get a better deal.

We're doing Disney for CHRISTMAS!!!!! :cool1:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a PIN a few months ago for 35% off values and moderates :banana::banana:

Just a thought.. but if free dining was given last Dec. and everyone already made reservations and they offered it again now- would there be much open? Some resturants are already booked for those days. I got it and checked recently to see if they were still open for ressies and some were and some weren't.

Yeah I was wondering myself if free dining would be offered for the fall being the mostly same dates as offered last winter. Ever seen disney "re-open" offers?

Touring Plans must have some inside knowledge because I doubt they'd make a statement like that without having a scoop. Or else no one would rely on them for anything if they were full of it!

I'm booked at POR with DxDP with a pin code of 40% off the room. Anyone know if free dining is greater than less than or equal too 40% off the room rate? Too busy to do the math right now but just curious as to how beneficial free dining would be to me, considering I'd have to pay to upgrade to DxDP anyhow.

Thanks!

yes, they have "re-opened" offers in the past... or extended booking dates... or made better offers than the previous discount... i know i've got my fingers crossed for november free dining!

Yeah I was wondering myself if free dining would be offered for the fall being the mostly same dates as offered last winter. Ever seen disney "re-open" offers?

Touring Plans must have some inside knowledge because I doubt they'd make a statement like that without having a scoop. Or else no one would rely on them for anything if they were full of it!

I'm booked at POR with DxDP with a pin code of 40% off the room. Anyone know if free dining is greater than less than or equal too 40% off the room rate? Too busy to do the math right now but just curious as to how beneficial free dining would be to me, considering I'd have to pay to upgrade to DxDP anyhow.

Thanks!

Im curious about this too, anyone know the figures?

Wasn't the free dining offer for 2011 (that had to be booked by 12/20) just through September 2011? I don't recall any general public offers for October - December 2011, just pin codes, so it's probably reasonable to expect them to be offered, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter