New offer coming down the pike...

disneybound31

DIS Veteran
I called earlier today to book the Room Only offer for ASMu 5night in March... I really wanted S/P/D but not available for my dates March 17th--> and when I mentioned that the CM said 'Oh, I can book a package for you for those dates with discounted room, dining and park tickets'. I was only thinking S/P/D or RoomOnly so I kindof brushed off what she said....

then a few minutes ago I decided to call back to see what was meant and if I might have a special pin code or something and this is what I was told: I should call back 'Monday, yes Monday sounds perfect...' is what the new CM said. Because even tho she could not go into detail she could tell me that there is a lot of buzz amongst the CMs about another discount coming out on the 7th that resembles free dining or heavily discounted park tix however you want to apply the discount on paper, but it will be another stay, play, dine type deal for dates past March 5th....interesting!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Yes, this is very interesting. We are going 4/12-4/18 and although the RO discounts go to 4/12 (Which only gives me a discount for 1 night), I was really hoping for S/P/D and thought it strange that it only went to 3/5. I have been wondering what about S/P/D for dates between 3/5 and 4/12. Guess the waiting game continues.

Interesting, will be watching this thread!

I was already planning to call early Tuesday morning for RO, as that will be a better deal for us than s/p/d. But you're saying this CM told you Monday?

Anyone else heard this rumor?

I have heard s/p/d with dates ending April 12th similar to a pin that came out earlier this year. Supposedly Oct 8th is the day

Update- I called this afternoon and the CM told me there was nothing new under my name...no PIN, no new offer, nothing...THEN she said are you getting emails at: mycurrentemailonfile and I said yes, of course. She said keep watching that email account and keep watching the mail because something is definitely brewing.

I almost feel like they are pulling my leg now...just to keep me begging, lol.

I just got a pin today. It was up to 35% off deluxe resorts fates through 9/27/14 and free dinng moderate and up 1/3-3/5

I would suspect there is something coming...I just got an email with a pin in the last few hours with up to 35% off for

For stays most nights 1/3–3/5/14, 3/14–3/22/14, 3/30–4/12/14, 4/21–5/31/14 and 8/17–9/27/14.

In the same email there was a free dining pin for January and February
when you purchase a non-discounted
4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and Theme Park ticket package at select Moderate, Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.
For arrivals most nights 1/3–3/5/14.

I would suspect there is something coming...I just got an email with a pin in the last few hours with up to 35% off for

For stays most nights 1/3–3/5/14, 3/14–3/22/14, 3/30–4/12/14, 4/21–5/31/14 and 8/17–9/27/14.

4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and Theme Park ticket package at select Moderate, Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.

Why, oh why, can't I get a PIN? My husband said 'the mouse hates us'... :rotfl2:

Never use to get a pin and now have gotten 4 in the last 3 months. And don't plan to go till next November although I would go every year if hubby would allow it

After 19 trips to Disney, I finally received a pin code and it's the same as the one you received.

It is in my maiden AND married name and it came to my email address. But, it has my mother's address. She's 129 Streetname and I'm 131 Streetname. I can use the link to book and it would save me $450.00 off what I already have booked. I am trying to decide whether or not to book online with the pin and just let the paperwork come to my mother's house OR should I call and tell them the situation and see if they will apply the pin to my package.

A RO discount can be made into a package by adding tickets and/or dining. Terms changes as a resort reservation then.

I have a RO 5 night stay booked currently for ASmu March 17-22nd...should I cancel it in the hopes of getting a PIN? Why would they bother giving me a discount if I'm already booked, I am thinking? Logical or no?

I have a RO 5 night stay booked currently for ASmu March 17-22nd...should I cancel it in the hopes of getting a PIN? Why would they bother giving me a discount if I'm already booked, I am thinking? Logical or no?

Not logical. PINs come to people who already have ressies all the time. Just get up early tomorrow and battle the phone lines for the GP offer.

Not logical. PINs come to people who already have ressies all the time. Just get up early tomorrow and battle the phone lines for the GP offer.

What is the GP offer? The only offer that works for my dates is RO and I have that applied early already as a Disney Visa holder...Wanted S/P/D but it stops March 5th- I go March 17th.

Hmm... I see SPD available until April 12th? Try the Canadian version of the site! I had to use the US version last night to make my ressies. Maybe our offers are different.

I received a pin code yesterday too for free dining, but right now we are booked for 3/22/14. I'm wondering if they will extend the dates or if I should switch mine.

Hmm... I see SPD available until April 12th? Try the Canadian version of the site! I had to use the US version last night to make my ressies. Maybe our offers are different.

US residents can't book a Canadian offer (which are sometimes different). Need to have a Canadian address.

They will remove the discount at check in if you don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter