New offer - 25% off and free half board dining

So have just rung and been told I can't change my booking :sad2:

We decided on just extending our stay at Cheyenne to 6 nights and staying at Kyriad for the first night.

Was arriving on the 10th july for 4 nights, asked to swap to arrival on the
11th july for 6 nights still at cheyenne and was told the offer is for new bookings only :confused3 but that I could cancel and rebook but then I lose £150 deposit :sad1:

Ignore that just rang back realised that although I was extending the booking I wasn't upgrading :blush:
so have upgraded to Buffallo room and it's gone through.

Boys are going to be chuffed that they don't have to share, husband's going to be chuffed that he doesn't have to pay in the restaurants and as he kept saying he really likes the Cheyenne.
Liam is going to bounce off the walls when he finds out we now have tickets for every day of our stay, he's just not happy with our plans to visit Paris and Val d'Europe, now he can do an hour or two park time either before or after our trips away from the park.

and I'm just happy that I'm going back to the magic and for 7 whole days :cool1:

Now to contact Travel Republic to see if I can change our booking there, fingers crossed for me :thumbsup2

Great you got something Jill. I'm still crunching....

The offer has changed! I booked our stay this morning online and it was 35% off and the half board dining, just had a look, it's changed to 25% off and free half board dining, it's £122 more expensive tonight! Not sure what's gone on there but I'm so glad I booked this morning instead!

The offer has changed! I booked our stay this morning online and it was 35% off and the half board dining, just had a look, it's changed to 25% off and free half board dining, it's £122 more expensive tonight! Not sure what's gone on there but I'm so glad I booked this morning instead!

Well that was a lucky saving.

I'll be phoning Eurostar in the morning to get the prices for two returns as they are only showing up to October on their website and I need the first week in November.

Well that was a lucky saving.

I'll be phoning Eurostar in the morning to get the prices for two returns as they are only showing up to October on their website and I need the first week in November.

Hopefully they'll be a good price, I called about a week ago and booked our travel in November, can't believe how much the difference is if you book it in advance, I'll always do that now.

Great you got something Jill. I'm still crunching....

Really pleased with the deal.
It cost me just over £700 more than my original booking but have 2 extra park days for 4, so say £200 minimum, Kyriad was costing me £250, so have 6 days dining vouchers for 4 adults for £250 not bad at all :)

Just looked at our dates.. at least €200 more expensive! We were doing cheaper meals some days so the vouchers wouldnt have been a great plus for us.
I just did some quick maths and we could do TS or Buffet meals for under €200 anyway. That was Annettes, Steakhouse, La Cantina and Rainforest Cafe. I hadn't planned on having 3 course meals either so I could definitely save on these estimations.
I paid €498 (4N/5D > 2 days and nights free)
The new offer is €692.

Happy we booked when we did :)

I think the big saving for us is probably because we're an all adult group, I just expect and plan for our main meal bill to be 120 - 150 euros, think the most we've spent was 230 euros :scared1:at the Chicago Steakhouse.

For our first night the cheapest I could get was the Serris apartments in Val d'europe at £72 B&B plus I've had to pay a £20 amendment charge, so that's knocked the saving down a bit too, but £350 for 6 days meals isn't bad :)

It is really good Jill. Definitely a deal that works best for adults.
We were thrilled with the 1st deal we got, delighted to see this deal working out for so many :)

Hopefully they'll be a good price, I called about a week ago and booked our travel in November, can't believe how much the difference is if you book it in advance, I'll always do that now.

Eurostar quoted me £119 per person so £238 for two adult direct returns to DLP :confused3 We normaly only pay £138 for two returns (£69 each, £34.50 each way). What we will be saving with the food vouchers we will be lossing out on the cost of travel.

So I think we will give a November trip a skip and wait until the Christmas dates are released for sale.

its not showing on mine :confused3 is it up to November only? tia

Yes the offer is up to 7th Novmber, so before the Christmas season starts. Thinking of giving the November Bonfire night celerbrations a skip now and going in late November or early December for the Christmas season as the train travel will be cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter