• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

Oops! I forgot to mention that we will be staying at the Contemporary resort.

10/31 - MNSSHP
11/1 - Epcot
11/2 - HS
11/3 - MK
11/4 - AK

The date is fast approaching! We received our magic bands in the mail, have made all of our ADR's and even got to add on lunch at BOG using that fast pass lunch time. I wanted dinner there but this works too :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:welcome: I added you to the list. I will add your park dates in a little while. Halloween in Disney so fun. Did you buy your tickets to MNSSHP yet?

:welcome: I added you to the list. I will add your park dates in a little while. Halloween in Disney so fun. Did you buy your tickets to MNSSHP yet?

Thank you! I will update my post with our ADR's as well :)
We bought our tickets to the party back in June! We are super excited about this and didn't want to risk the party selling out :)

We are all doing the happy dance!!!!

Thank you! I will update my post with our ADR's as well :)
We bought our tickets to the party back in June! We are super excited about this and didn't want to risk the party selling out :)

We are all doing the happy dance!!!!

10/31: MK

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare at 11:15 am

Then off to MNSSHP

11/1: Epcot

Breakfast: Akershus at 10:35 am

Lunch: Coral Reef at 3:05 pm

Dinner: La Hacienda at 8:00 pm

11/2: HS

Breakfast: 'OHana at 10:20 am

Dinner: Kona Cafe at 9:30 pm

11/3: MK

Lunch: BOG at 12:50 pm

Dinner: 1900 Park Fare at 7:55 pm

11/4: AK

Breakfast: Tusker House at 10:45 am

Oops! I forgot to mention that we will be staying at the Contemporary resort.

10/31 - MNSSHP
11/1 - Epcot
11/2 - HS
11/3 - MK
11/4 - AK

The date is fast approaching! We received our magic bands in the mail, have made all of our ADR's and even got to add on lunch at BOG using that fast pass lunch time. I wanted dinner there but this works too :)

We have the same AK day! :thumbsup2

j2thomason said:
My 18yo daughter & I leave in 6 days for our first Food & Wine festival and our first MNSSHP!! She has a fall break from college and we are taking advantage of it. We are both HUGE Disney fans. In fact this will be our 4 Disney trip this year & we live 10 hours away & always drive down. This will mark my 30th Disney experience. We are so excited about doing 2 events we've never done before. And with magic bands, too!! Lots of new experiences and more magical Disney memories ahead!! °O°

We have a 9-10 hr drive also, we are from Eastern NC .heading down in 16 days.just curious where you were coming from

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving October 7~
TBGOES2DISNEY- October 7- October 16 @ off-site

Enjoy your trip!

Just got the Magic+ testing email..... for my trip that starts FRIDAY!!!:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rolleyes:

Though it sounds like they have given up and just changed the wording. It's more of a reminder not to pack them in the checked bag and that they'll be needed at MCO if using ME then an invitation to participate.

Just got an e-mail from Disney Destinations telling me that I need to customize my MB and confirm my shipping address by tomorrow. We've had the bands since Sept 20th; they are not going to ship me another set are they?

Just got an e-mail from Disney Destinations telling me that I need to customize my MB and confirm my shipping address by tomorrow. We've had the bands since Sept 20th; they are not going to ship me another set are they?

I don't think so. I have had my bands for a couple of weeks already and yesterday I got an email about customizing them by today so I could receive them before my 10/18 trip. Out of curiosity I went to MDE and clicked on the Magic Bands link and it shows our bands w/their ID numbers and that are currently active. The only option it gives is to deactivate them.

Nah, they wont send ya new ones... We have received the same, the invitation email, the reminder email, then the last reminder email to actually remember to bring them! hahaha!

I just got an email with a link to a survey to comment on my magic band experience and we haven't even gone, but yet, I never got an email asking us to try magic bands in the first place. Seems slightly backwards. :rotfl2:

We have a 9-10 hr drive also, we are from Eastern NC .heading down in 16 days.just curious where you were coming from

We are coming from Birmingham, Al. We've been making this drive since I was a kid. My uncle has a condo on Siesta Key in Sarasota and we drive there every summer. I listen to books occasionally on the drive. That makes it entertaining. Or, we watch (listen) to Disney movies or music, too. It's a long drive, but worth it. We will leave about noon on Friday when my daughter gets out do class at college. So we will arrive late in Orlando that night to check in at Pop Century.

We are coming from Birmingham, Al. We've been making this drive since I was a kid. My uncle has a condo on Siesta Key in Sarasota and we drive there every summer. I listen to books occasionally on the drive. That makes it entertaining. Or, we watch (listen) to Disney movies or music, too. It's a long drive, but worth it. We will leave about noon on Friday when my daughter gets out do class at college. So we will arrive late in Orlando that night to check in at Pop Century.

We drove in April and July and will probably drive again in April. Our drive takes us 21-22 hours which we split in 2 days. Now driving from Alabama.... that would be a piece of cake!!! lol
Have a safe trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Woo hoo! I'm working until 1pm today, then heading home to top off the packing. We're picking the kids up after school and heading straight to the airport. Can't wait to get to our happy place! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter