New New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister & I yesterday
(finally able to wear SPRING clothes!!!! lol)

n1643550032_34358_7839.jpg

(i'm sure a bunch of you will recognize those sungalsses...)

n1643550032_34366_300.jpg

kinda blurry...but i absolutley looove that shirt!

Cute! And haha, I have the same glasses as your sister.

I have the same ones too. Did you all get them from Urban Outfitters? The sad thing is that I'm a guy. haha:rotfl:

my sister got them off ebay.

and it's not sad that you're a guy!!
she only got them because joe jonas had the same ones!! lol

Yeah I bought them because I saw some people from the cast of Degrassi wearing them...haha I would post a pic w/ me wearing them, but I'm in my early twenties, not exactly a teen anymore...:confused3

Yeah I bought them because I saw some people from the cast of Degrassi wearing them...haha I would post a pic w/ me wearing them, but I'm in my early twenties, not exactly a teen anymore...:confused3

I got mine from Urban Outfitters...but they are black!

I have the same ones too. Did you all get them from Urban Outfitters? The sad thing is that I'm a guy. haha:rotfl:

my sister got them off ebay.

and it's not sad that you're a guy!!
she only got them because joe jonas had the same ones!! lol

I got mine from Urban Outfitters...but they are black!

Haha, mine are Real RayBans and I got mine from eBay. And I did get mine because Joe Jonas has them. :upsidedow

Haha, mine are Real RayBans and I got mine from eBay. And I did get mine because Joe Jonas has them. :upsidedow

I lust after RayBans but I can't bring myself to spend that much on sunglasses when I can get something almost identical for much less because the patent has expired on the Wayfarers.

ETA: I just did a search on ebay for RayBans and I don't get how they are selling these sunglasses for $10 if they are real? I smell fake but maybe I'm wrong.

I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO! :D
Picture1697114543.jpg

sorry eetz big.

cute paula...that image looks really familiar....is it from something??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter