New Navs for 5-7yr olds?

For the 7-night Western Cruise.
I would like to see any changes in the kids' stuff since
the drydock.

Thanks,
Lynn

I would love to see navigators for the 4 day Wonder for the 5-7 and the 8-9 kids. The most recent ones I can find are May 05. If anyone has them, please post or email me. Thanks Jo

I know that Sue Ellen got some navigators last week and is working on having them posted to the board.

I have the 5-7 and 8-9 Navs for the 4-night Wonder. They're from the October 23rd (Wilma) sailing. I've scanned all and was going to email to the unmentionable website.

Hi

We will be sailing in 2006 and my DS will be 5. I too am looking for navs for the 5-7 year olds for the Western 7 day cruise.

I would love to see those Navigators. Can anyone give me a hint about where I can find the "unmentionable website"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter