• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Name for Akershus!!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
It is now Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.

Just read it in allearsnet.com newsletter.

All Princesses, All the Time :rotfl:

I guess the new name makes it more Norwegian! LOL!

I wonder if the menu will change? :confused3

Dear Traveller.
the World Showcase lagoon is now the princess showcase lagoon. Each Restaurant will have All Princesses, all the time.

The Chinese place is now Mulan's royal table.
The Morraccan place is now Jasmin's royal table.
The British place is now Snow White's Royal table. We served American food there anyway.
The Canadian place is now Sleeping Beauty's Royal Table. See above.
The French place... Well we were going to call it Minnie's Royal table after the mickey version of the three musketeers.

The rest we're working on.

Thank you for your patronage...

The Disney team.

Food tastes bad? Add more Princess!

This could be the cure all for all that ails mediocrity. (and I am referring to the post Princess Akershus)

"I see a Princess or two in Garden Grill's future".

-Ms Cleo

I loved the food there when it wasnt a princess thing. Now... well. you'll just have to read my other thread.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
Dear Traveller.
the World Showcase lagoon is now the princess showcase lagoon. Each Restaurant will have All Princesses, all the time.

The Chinese place is now Mulan's royal table.
The Morraccan place is now Jasmin's royal table.
The British place is now Snow White's Royal table. We served American food there anyway.
The Canadian place is now Sleeping Beauty's Royal Table. See above.
The French place... Well we were going to call it Minnie's Royal table after the mickey version of the three musketeers.

The rest we're working on.

Thank you for your patronage...

The Disney team.

Is this true or a joke??

CheshireVal said:
This is a travesty. :sad2:

I agree. We are so sad to have lost one of our favorite dining experiences at Epcot. With two boys and no interest in "Princesses" we will never return.

I cannot comprehend what smelly old trolls and vikings have to do with cute little princesses. It just dont make sence to me. So many better choices out there... Like France or England or Canada for instance!
Norway was an exotic rarety. Loved it like it was. I agree with the previous poster, I wont be back either and I DO have a lil princess. Just disappointed in Disney's decision on that one.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:

France would have to be either Belle or Esmerelda.

Disney will have to make a cartoon out of a Wagner opera, then they could have Brumhilda at Germany. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter