New music option.....

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
I don't know if any of you have ever heard of Jim Brickman. He does WONDERFUL piano music. Anyways, if you want to know more about him let me know. However, on Oct 4th, he is releasing his "Disney Songbook" you can get it at Borders, jimbrickman.com, bestbuy, itunes, etc. Check it out he is wonderful. And if you are lucky enough to get to go to a concert...enjoy it. He is AMAZING.

Thank you so much for posting this! I did a little search on amazon, and discovered his greatest hits album. After listening to several clips, I have already heard several of his songs, and LOVE them! I now have no idea what direction I want to go with the music for my video. I can't wait to hear the clips of the disney album, I'm sure it will be beautiful. Thanks again!

That is great news! I love Jim Brickman...I wanted to use The Gift for our wedding song, but dh hates that kind of music--so we used it for our last dance instead...

Ok, I went to the store today, and bought this new CD. I love it! :goodvibes I also got his greatest hits CD because there are a couple of songs on there in the running for my video. I'm having the hardest time coming up with a song list for Stan because I keep finding songs that I love. Thanks for the tip about his new album. I highly recommend it!

I was fortunate enough to work for a bookstore a few years ago when Jim Brickman was playing in the concert hall across the street. He had just published a book with his writings which he agreed to do a signing for in the cafe of the bookstore, along with an in store concert that was broadcasted on a local radio station....his piano was shipped to the store the night before, and wheeled to the front....I had to wake up at 6 in the morning, but it was well worth it....then all the employees got free tickets to his concert that night!!! Anyway, he is amazing, and I've not heard anything from this new Disney album of his, but I'm sure it's just as wonderful!!!!

I just thought that I would add that in the Cinderella DVD there is a code to download one of his songs for free.

If you go to Disney Songs they have short clips of some of the songs from the CD, that you can listen to before you would decide to buy it.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter