New Movies on the ship

We are going at easter, April 19-26 and there are three really great movies that are being release close to the date.

-Muppets most wanted- March 21/2014
-Captain America- April 4
-Bears- April 18

What are the odds all three are playing on the ship when we go?

Anyone know if they'll show the new Tinkerbell movie on the ship? It's not a theatrical release, but new fairies are pretty big business, right? Especially a pirate fairy!

I have a question about movie prem-ears. Is DCL more likely to change the evening entertainment schedule if a new movie releases during the cruise? Muppets Most Wanted is released on the last full day of the cruise. I had been planning on a standard rotation, but am now thinking it might not work out that way. Thanks in advance!

I can confirm they will be on in January. I called this morning to check for those two. We've seen Frozen but can't wait to see it again. Mr. banks has been on our list for a while now... Can't wait, I've only got 7 days before we leave to go to FL.

We cruise in May, will these still be showing then? We are Frozen fanatics in our house!

If you’re curious to know what movies will be shown on your sailing before you get on the ship, call (888) 325-2500 about two weeks before your cruise!!

Do you have to speak with someone to ask for a listing of movies or is it automated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter