New movies based on rides or resorts

crazygoalie39

Mouseketeer
There have been movies based on rides, i.e. PoTC, HM, Country Bears, and movies inspired by resorts, i.e. The Princess and the Frog/POFQ. I was wondering what you guys would like to see next. I heard that a Jungle Cruise movie is in the works. Personally, as for rides I'd like to see something based on BTMR or EE. I would say Space Mountain or Mission: Space, but I think with Mars Needs Moms that would be unlikely.

I think the resorts have a lot to offer for inspiration. So many different resorts with so many different themes. There's gotta be another movie or two in there somewhere.

Awesome idea! I think BTMR would be an awesome movie. The western has slowly been making a comeback, but Lone Ranger would probably have to be a success first, though.

It wold be cool to see if an Expedition Everest movie could be made. Mountains and Yetis what more could people want?

How about Tower of Terror or Fantasmic

Or, even though not a ride, a Kingdom Keepers movie would be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter