• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Will you please create the following two families for me with a title A Magical New Year! and 2011 ? All have skin color B and no one has glasses.

Mark (Dad) Hair 1, Facial Hair B, Hair color black
Sara (Mom) Hair 1, hair color blonde
Mary (9) Hair 2, hair color light brown
Grace (4) Hair 2 (but longer), hair color brown

Bill (Dad) Hair 4, hair color light brown
Lisa (Mom) Hair 3, hair color brown
Lauren (10) Hair 2, hair color blonde
Kate (6) Hair 2 (but shorter), hair color brown

The Dad's with Mickey Ears and the rest of us girls with Minnie Ears... that is unless you have a New Years ear that I haven't seen....

Thank you so much for doing this! It is so wonderful of you.:littleangel:
Sara
2princesseintowa.jpg

2princesseintowb.jpg

I was curious if I could request 3 seperate disigns....
each is a couple.

The first is the bride and groom hats, the male is 35 and his skin type is letter A, Hair #1 brown and groom hat.

The bride is skin color B, Hair #1, age 32 bride hat. And is there anyway to put our names underneath (Brian and Heather with Just Married on 7-9-2010?

Also I would like to request Star Wars ones.
The first two Male age 25 Skin color A Hair #1 blonde, with Yoda hat name is Brianlee.
Female is age 23 skin color B, hair color #2 brown, with starwars ears. Name is Cheyenne

The third pair is male 35 skin color A, hair color #1 brown with yoda ears Name is Brian.
Female is age 32 skin B, hair #1 brown, with star wars ears name is Heather
Above each of the Star wars people could you put STAR WARS WEEKENDS 2011?
I hope this makes scense.. AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.
brianheather1.jpg

brianheather2.jpg

brianheather3.jpg

Are you still making these designs? I would love to have these for my family:

ALL Hair Color = Black
ALL Skin Color = A

Jack (DH 37): Men Hairstyle = 1; Black Jack Hat
Ilonka (DW 36): Women Hairstyle = 1; White Jack Hat
Isa (DD 8): Girl Hairstyle = 2; Pink Pirate Hat
Jay (DS 5): Boy Hairstyle = 1; Red Pirate

Thanks!
sirena.jpg

Allison, you are exactly who I am looking for. I'd like to put these on iron-on paper for my FE. Could you possibly make:
Rick (54), skin B, hairstyle1, brown, moustache 3, desert camo ears
Susan (49), skin B, hairstyle 5, brown, Minnie headband
Andrew (19 -use man's head), skin B, hairstyle 1, dark blonde, glasses, toboggan ears
Grace (6) skin B, hairstyle short bob with bangs, brown,pink silver princess ears
I love the 'Walt' font if you have it.
I'm not in a hurry, so when you can get to it.You are awesome.
Also, do you, or anyone, happen to know how I reverse the picture to copy onto transfer paper. Thanks
susiesark.jpg

I was wondering if I could put in another request in for my family?

"The Waye Family'
Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/red pirate
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/red minnie headband
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/pink princess
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/cars
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/fab 4
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/tink

"The Waye Family"
Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/ top hat mickey
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/red minnie
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/bucket hat
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/goofy face
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/pluto face
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/mad hatter

If you could could you use the 'Disney/Walt Font' and surround with a black border? Thank you!!

Oh! I was wonderin' maybe possibly you addin' a Toy Story Mickey Ears soon, Allison?
Love your work!!
Thank you!
disneylandingb.jpg

disneylandingc.jpg

Oh that is perfect! I would love to have:

Dave's "Master" Celebration

Dave (34- Don't show age) Male Hair 1 with red hair Skin A with Grad Cap

Lori (37- Don't show age) Female Hair 1 with brown hair Skin A Alice Wonderland Ears

Jillian ( 4 don't show) Girls hair 1 with light brown hair Pink Princesses Ears

Jordyn ( 7 don't show) Girls hair 2 with strawberry blond glasses and Hannah Montana Ears.

Thanks. I am so excited about my DH getting his Master's Degree. This is a special surprise for him, Thanks again!
dimples1973.jpg

these are so adorable!!

I would love it if you could do these for me:

Jason, (32), male, skin color a, facial hair a, no glasses, brown hair style #1, star wars ears
Lisa, (38), female, skin color a, no glasses, brown hair style #2, red minnie headband
Cole, (9) make, skin color a, no glasses, light brown hair style #1, red pirate hat

these are really adorable! thanks so much!!

They turned out GREAT Allison! Thank you! Thank you!!
Could I make one tiny small change? My daughter just noticed you had a Tiana Crown. Could you exchange the bucket hat for the Tiana Crown? She flipped out when she saw it. Thank you!
:worship::thumbsup2:worship:
Oh, Allison, Thank you SO much! You never dissapoint. Your work is always so amazing! Seriously, thank you for taking the time for my numerous requests. Thank you So much!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:worship:

I fell in love with these, the second that I saw them!! You have done such an amazing job with them and I was wondering if you might be able to take a request...I would be so so grateful.

1) Grandpa, 52 years old, Male, Skin Color: C, Hair Style: 3, No facial hair, Glasses, Hair color: Black, Disney Mickey Ears
2) Grandma, 45 Years Old, Femle, Skin Color: C, Hair Style: 2, No facial Hair, No glasses, Hair color: Brown, Disney Minnie Ears

Separately May I have:

3) Daddy, 25 years old, Male, Skin color: D, Hair Style: 3, facial hair: C, No glasses, Hair Color: Black, Disney Mickey Ears
4) Mommy, 25 Years old, Female, Skin color: A, Hair style: 4, No facial hair, No glasses, Hair color: Brown, Disney Minnie Ears
5) David, 2 Years old, Toddler Boy, Skin color: A, Baby/Toddler Hairstyle: 2, Disney Micky Ears

Thank you so much in advance!!

Best Regards,
Rebecca :goodvibes

Hi, I was wondering if you could please do this family for me:

Lois-47: female:skin color:A,Womens hairstyle 3 with bangs,glasses,brown with blonde and gray streaks,hat Minnie, has a round face

LoLo- 50: female:skin color:A, Womens hairstyle 3 with bangs,glasses, brown with red and blonde streaks,hat:disneyland 50th, can you make gold ears instead of black?, has a round face

Tom-51:Male:skin color:A,mens' hairstyle 1,facial hair:a, glasses, skin color:A, brown hair with gray streaks, hat Grumpy,

Kelsey: female:skin color:A, girls hairstyle 1,10-skin color:A,no glasses,light brown with blonde streaks, hat:fab 4 heart ,shaped face

Logan:6:male:skin color:A, boys hairstyle 3,no glasses,brown hair, hat:safari
Bryan:9:male:skin color:A, boys hairstyle 1,no glasses,brown hair, blonde streaks, hat:Yoda

gizmo: long haired calico cat with a mickey mouse hat

thank you so very much

So cute!!!

Hate to bother you with this, but is it possible to change the hairstyles on Lori to style #1 and Grandma to style #3? Thanks so much!!!

Not sure if you noticed this request. Would really appreciate it. So excited to get these printed. Thanks!!!

Oops...this is for the image in post 1399.

May I please have the following? TIA Your stuff is wonderful! :thumbsup2

Walt Disney World (at the top) 2010 (at the bottom)

Ryan-31-male-skin color A-Male Hairstyle 1-light brown-Sports Hat

Alyson-30-female-skin color A-Female Hair 1-Blonde-Louis Vuitton Ears

Grandma Jackie-55-female-skin color A-Female Hair 5-Blonde- Pink Minnie Headband

Alyza-4-female-skin color A-Girls hairstyle 1- Dark Blonde-pink and black mickey hat

Thanks bunches!!

hi!
i'm new to this whole requesting thing, but, i just read through this entire thread, and i love these little guys!
i was wondering if you could do a 1st anniversary one like you did in post 509 (i think? on page 34)
with walt disney world on the top and 2010 on the bottom

lou, 34, m, hair style #1, facial hair a, skin color b, hair dark brown, rectangular glasses (he's got black plastic frames), donald duck hat
danielle, 31, f, girl's hair style #1 (the braid pig tails), skin color a, hair color light brown, minnie hat (unless you have a daisy hat?)

then also, if not a problem, i'd also like just the faces, lou with a mickey hat, and me with the pink/black mickey hat (no words or anything....)

thanks so much!

thank you for sharing such a creative idea!!!! is there any way i could trouble you for 3 heads???

the first would be a #2 mens with dark brown hair, skin letter A, and the star wars ears.

the second would be a #4 womans with dark brown hair, skin letter A and the star wars ears.

the last would be a #2 baby boy with dar kbrown hair, skin letter A and the yoda hat.

along the top could you write Disney World 2010?
thanks soo much!

Hi! I would like to make a request. On top I would like it to say: Walt Disney World 2011 and on the bottom: The Reeves Family

Darius, 42, male, skin color D, no hair, no facial hair, Mad Hatter
Jessica, 32, female, skin color C, woman hairstyle 4, very dark brown, Minnie pink headband
Aidan, 2, male, skin color D, boy hairstyle 3, very dark brown, birthday
Jayden, 2, male, skin color C, boy hairstyle 3, very dark brown, birthday

If possible, I would like 3 versions of this, all with a black outline. One as noted above. One, similar as above, with regular Mickey/Minnie ears.

Then I would like one with no hats and with our dogs. We have 2 corgis Brodie(male, light reddish brown) and Blossom (female, tricolor/mostly black with a little brown and white). I would like this one to just say “The Reeves Family” on top.

Thank you so much in advance!!!!!! :worship:

Hi! I have a request for you. I can see that you have a ton of requests, I almost feel bad adding another one to your pile, but I really love your designs! :worship:

On the top, I would like for it to say "Wish Trip 2010"

Joe
30 male, A, 1, brown, mickey hat

Kayla
28 Female, A, 2, brown, minne hat

Austin
5,Male A,1(boy),brown, scorcerer

Jackson
3,Male, A, 2(baby), brown, stitch

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Allison:goodvibes COuld I make another request please? I need the following:

Tracy, Men's Hairstyle 1 Black hair, Skin color A, Hat Mickey

Tiffany, Women's Hairstyle 2 Brown, Skin color A, Hat Minnie

Kaylee, Girl's hairstyle 3 Brown, Skin color A, Pink Minnie Headband

Lynch Family Vacation 2010

Thank you so much for doing this. You did one for me a while back but my Mom was going with us then and she's not able to make it on this trip. Thanks so much for your time & efforts:thumbsup2

HI! These are soo cute!!! If you have time, I would love this for our girls trip. Also, could you put a black box around it too please.

Grandma (69 don't show age) the super grandma one
Amy (35 don't show age) white, brown hair #2, glasses, minnie
Kinsey (9 don't show age) white, brown hair #2, jesse hat
Katie (7 don't show age) white, brown hair #2, glasses, princess

Thanks so much for this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter