• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Will you please create the following two families for me with a title A Magical New Year! and 2011 ? All have skin color B and no one has glasses.

Mark (Dad) Hair 1, Facial Hair B, Hair color black
Sara (Mom) Hair 1, hair color blonde
Mary (9) Hair 2, hair color light brown
Grace (4) Hair 2 (but longer), hair color brown

Bill (Dad) Hair 4, hair color light brown
Lisa (Mom) Hair 3, hair color brown
Lauren (10) Hair 2, hair color blonde
Kate (6) Hair 2 (but shorter), hair color brown

The Dad's with Mickey Ears and the rest of us girls with Minnie Ears... that is unless you have a New Years ear that I haven't seen....

Thank you so much for doing this! It is so wonderful of you.:littleangel:
Sara

OOps I just read my post #1378, and under Nanny I have facial hair listed. Okay I'm getting older but there's no facial hair. LOL just a typo. :-) I saw under your name there was a mouse ear lady and that hair style is mine but I didn't see it listed on your choices. If you could put that for me that would be great but if it is a special custom one just keep the one I have listed. Thank you. I love your work. there's so many wonderful things to chose. Thanks Lois

Your designs are awesome. Can you make a Disney hat with a grad cap. My hubby just finished his masters degree and we are heading to Disney to celebrate. Thanks.

I was curious if I could request 3 seperate disigns....
each is a couple.

The first is the bride and groom hats, the male is 35 and his skin type is letter A, Hair #1 brown and groom hat.

The bride is skin color B, Hair #1, age 32 bride hat. And is there anyway to put our names underneath (Brian and Heather with Just Married on 7-9-2010?

Also I would like to request Star Wars ones.
The first two Male age 25 Skin color A Hair #1 blonde, with Yoda hat name is Brianlee.
Female is age 23 skin color B, hair color #2 brown, with starwars ears. Name is Cheyenne

The third pair is male 35 skin color A, hair color #1 brown with yoda ears Name is Brian.
Female is age 32 skin B, hair #1 brown, with star wars ears name is Heather
Above each of the Star wars people could you put STAR WARS WEEKENDS 2011?
I hope this makes scense.. AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Are you still making these designs? I would love to have these for my family:

ALL Hair Color = Black
ALL Skin Color = A

Jack (DH 37): Men Hairstyle = 1; Black Jack Hat
Ilonka (DW 36): Women Hairstyle = 1; White Jack Hat
Isa (DD 8): Girl Hairstyle = 2; Pink Pirate Hat
Jay (DS 5): Boy Hairstyle = 1; Red Pirate

Thanks!

Allison, you are exactly who I am looking for. I'd like to put these on iron-on paper for my FE. Could you possibly make:
Rick (54), skin B, hairstyle1, brown, moustache 3, desert camo ears
Susan (49), skin B, hairstyle 5, brown, Minnie headband
Andrew (19 -use man's head), skin B, hairstyle 1, dark blonde, glasses, toboggan ears
Grace (6) skin B, hairstyle short bob with bangs, brown,pink silver princess ears
I love the 'Walt' font if you have it.
I'm not in a hurry, so when you can get to it.You are awesome.
Also, do you, or anyone, happen to know how I reverse the picture to copy onto transfer paper. Thanks

These are just so cute! I LOVE them!! Thank you for doing this for everyone - I am sure it is very labor intensive! I saw one fo the shirts finished and knew I found my next DISign!

All requests
Walt Disney World 2010
The Reilly Family

Request#1

Mom/female/skin a/short hair - number 5 but shorter/brownhair/Louie Vatton ears

Josh/12 (but as tall as me!)/male/skin a/Justin Bieber type hairstyle(he would KILL me if he knew I typed that!)/light brown hair/Goofy hat

Zeke/8/ male/skin A/boy 3/brown hair/ chip and dale

Lindsey/10/skin a/girl 2/ dark brown hair/ stitch

Request#2
as above with Mickey and Minnie ears

Request#3
as above with safari hats

If this is too much, just drop the Minnie and Mickey ears!

Thanks so much! I hope I got this right for you.:)

Sarah

I love these disigns...Could you make the following for me.

Disney Wonder
October 2010
Vow Renewal Cruise

Jeffrey, age 33, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Facial A, Hair Black, Groom Hat
Aymee, age 33, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Bride Hat
Katerina, age 5, female, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Black, Wall-E Hat
Phillip, age 3, male, Skin C, Hair 3, Hair Black, Goofy Hat
Adilia, age 63, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Minnie Hat
Mary, age 63, female, Skin C, Hair 4, Hair Black, Chip & Dale Hat
Castor, age 67, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Gray, Donald Hat
Ana, age 40, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Jessie Hat
Jesus, age 40, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Reddish Brown, Pluto Hat
Julian, age 9, male, Skin C, Hair 3, Black Hair, Red Pirate Hat
Alexys, age 7, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Black Hair, Hannah Montana Hat
Joseph, age 3, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Black Hair, Fab 3 Hat

Could we have Aymee and Jeffrey in the center since it's our vow renewal. You can lay it out as you think is best.

Thank you so much!

hey! these are so cute! do you mind making some for me?

there are 4 people!

Gary 44:
mens hair 1
Beard D
Skin color A
Normal Mickey Mouse Ears Hat
Black Hair
Maria 42:
Girls hair 2 (can you put it on an adult?)
Skin color C
Minnie Mouse Ears Hat
Brown Hair

Casey 15:
Womens hair 1
Skin color C
Silver Mickey Mouse Ears
Brown Hair

Kelly 13:
womens hair 2
Skin color C
Red minnie mouse headband
Brown Hair

now i noticed you did a dog on the example? can i possibly have 3 dogs? if not its no problem i just didnt know...
Duncan: white with black spots (lab shaped head) mickey ears
Maddie: white black speckles on nose and brown spots over eyes and ears (skinny lab shaped head) minnie ears
Bailey: Brown with Black spots (lab shaped head) and mickey ears

thanks soo much!

Hi - you did this for me last year - and it looked great on the cabin door - is there anyway to get the same thing but with Santa Hats and our saling date to say December 4-Dec 11 and to say our 3rd cruise.......thanks sooooo much - if you need me to repost everything I will - just thought it would be easier for you - in case you have them saved. thanks

Could you also maybe do Red and green - every other name or something to make it look alittle christmasy? thanks

These are just so darn cute!!!

Could I get a design?

I'd like: All skin color B:

(male) Rob (45) Hairstyle 1, brown hair, Mickey ears

(female) Lori (32) Hairstyle 5 (is there a way to make the hair longer?), brown hair, Red Minnie headband

(female) Nicole (12) Hairstyle 3, brown hair, pink pirate

(female) Katie (10) Hairstyle---is there one with straight light brown hair past shoulders with no bangs?, ears--Hannah Montana

(male) Alex (8) Hairstyle 3, brown hair, oval glasses, Transformers

(female) Gianna (2) Hairstyle---she has blond curls but no length to it if that makes sense, Minnie ears

(female) Grandma (60) Hairstyle--dark blonde short kinda funky spikey with bangs, Super Grandma ears

And if it could say Walt Disney World on top and then 2010 underneath everyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Ohhhh a new site that I found! Could I request something for our next trip? NO hurry at all as we just booked it for the Disney Magic Nov 12-19 2011.

We call ourselves the Disney Chix and we each have our own designated character so anything you could do would be great!

Roz, 56, female, white, hairstyle 2, haircolor brown w/grey streaks if possible, Happy hat if possible.

Mary Jo, 42, female, white, hairstyle 1, hair color brown, Grumpy hat if possible.

Gayle, 47, female, white, hairstyle 5, hair color brown, Mickey hat.

Lynne, 50, female, white, hairstyle 5, hair color brown, Minnie hat.

Judy, 48, female, white, hairstyle 2, hair color light brown, Goofy hat w/the bill and the ears hanging down.

If you can't do the extras, don't worry!

Thanks,
Mary Jo

I love love love these! Could you please do one for me
Connell's Do Disney 2010

Caleb age 5-birthday hat hair boy 2 blonde
Harlee age 9 hot pinke princes ears stlye girl 2 blonde
Holly 35 Louis Vitton hat style 5 blondish brown hair
Michael 36 bald with blonde gotee Ed Hardy hat
Papa 60 glasses with combover (lol) grey
Mimi 62 gold hat with brown stlye 3
Skin A on all

Thank you so much

I love these mouse ear family, how special and unique. I would love to have these if possible:
FA FA, age 56, male, skin color A, Men's Hair Style #1, facial hair,a, glasses, brown hair with gray streaks,Safari Hat, unless you have a grumpy and that would be fantastic. :-)
Nanny, age 55, female, skin color A, Women's Hair Style #3, facial hair,a, glasses, brown hair with gray streaks :-), Minnie hat,
Jeff, age 33, male, skin color letter B, Men's hair style #1, black hair, Bucket hat
Tasha, age 33, female, skin color A, Women's Hair Style #2, brown hair with red & blonde highlights, Tink hat,
Evan, age 6, skin color A,boy Hair Style#3, brown hair, Star Wars Hat
Aaron, age 4,skin color A, boy hair style#1, brown hair, Red Pirate
Ian, age 2, skin color A, Hair Style Baby Boy#2, brown hair,Fab 3, unless you have a Pluto hat, he loves Pluto
I don't know if you can put the words on this but we had a little girl that passed away who loved Disney so much, is it possible to make one for her with either In Memory of Carol, or Carol Forever 11on it? If so this is her info: Carol, age 11 when she died, female, skin color A, girl's hair style #1, dark blone hair, glasses, Minnie hat
thank you so very much. I love your work and will go check out your other designs. Hope this isn't too much to ask of you.

These are so cute!!! :thumbsup2 May I please have one with the following?

Dad, male, skin color A, hair style number #1, glasses, brown hair color, Mickey hat

Mom, female, skin color C, hair style number #2, black hair color, Minnie hat

Kaila, 13, female, skin color A, girl hair style number #2, brown hair color, Tink hat

Zachary, 11, male, skin color A, boy hair style number #1, black hair color, Goofy hat

Thank you!!

Hello I saw this post and wanted to find out if you could make up my family now I Don't expect you to list all my animals (I run an exotic small animal kennel) but if you could list the cats, dog, gerbils and 1 hedgehog (I have 20) and 1 sugar glider (I have 12) all wearing basic mickey hats that would be cool. Thanks

DH ( don't show age 33)
Skin Tone B
Men Hairstyle 1
Hair Color Brown
Ears Safari

DW (don't show age 31)
Skin Tone B
Women Hairstyle 3
Hair Color Blonde/Brown
Pink Minnie Head band

DS (don't show age 10)
Skin Tone B
Boy Hairstyle 1
Hair Color Blonde/Brown
Glasses
Stitch Hat

Pika-Small Black Dog
Ruby-Gray Cat
Max-Tiger Striped Cat
Duckie-Black Long Hair Cat
Sun (Yellow Gerbil) Moon (Black Gerbil)
Hedgies (any hedgehog you can find color doesn't matter)
Sugar Gliders (any sugar glider you can find color doesn't matter)

The Marshall Family (at the Top)

Thank you So much also did I hear that you do personal autograph books? If this is true can I get one with Tigger and Stitch on it with Happy 10th Birthday Patrick?

Thanks again

Hi,
Will you please create the following two families for me with a title A Magical New Year! and 2011 ? All have skin color B and no one has glasses.

Mark (Dad) Hair 1, Facial Hair B, Hair color black
Sara (Mom) Hair 1, hair color blonde
Mary (9) Hair 2, hair color light brown
Grace (4) Hair 2 (but longer), hair color brown

Bill (Dad) Hair 4, hair color light brown
Lisa (Mom) Hair 3, hair color brown
Lauren (10) Hair 2, hair color blonde
Kate (6) Hair 2 (but shorter), hair color brown

The Dad's with Mickey Ears and the rest of us girls with Minnie Ears... that is unless you have a New Years ear that I haven't seen....

Thank you so much for doing this! It is so wonderful of you.:littleangel:
Sara

OOps I just read my post #1378, and under Nanny I have facial hair listed. Okay I'm getting older but there's no facial hair. LOL just a typo. :-) I saw under your name there was a mouse ear lady and that hair style is mine but I didn't see it listed on your choices. If you could put that for me that would be great but if it is a special custom one just keep the one I have listed. Thank you. I love your work. there's so many wonderful things to chose. Thanks Lois

I was curious if I could request 3 seperate disigns....
each is a couple.

The first is the bride and groom hats, the male is 35 and his skin type is letter A, Hair #1 brown and groom hat.

The bride is skin color B, Hair #1, age 32 bride hat. And is there anyway to put our names underneath (Brian and Heather with Just Married on 7-9-2010?

Also I would like to request Star Wars ones.
The first two Male age 25 Skin color A Hair #1 blonde, with Yoda hat name is Brianlee.
Female is age 23 skin color B, hair color #2 brown, with starwars ears. Name is Cheyenne

The third pair is male 35 skin color A, hair color #1 brown with yoda ears Name is Brian.
Female is age 32 skin B, hair #1 brown, with star wars ears name is Heather
Above each of the Star wars people could you put STAR WARS WEEKENDS 2011?
I hope this makes scense.. AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Are you still making these designs? I would love to have these for my family:

ALL Hair Color = Black
ALL Skin Color = A

Jack (DH 37): Men Hairstyle = 1; Black Jack Hat
Ilonka (DW 36): Women Hairstyle = 1; White Jack Hat
Isa (DD 8): Girl Hairstyle = 2; Pink Pirate Hat
Jay (DS 5): Boy Hairstyle = 1; Red Pirate

Thanks!

Allison, you are exactly who I am looking for. I'd like to put these on iron-on paper for my FE. Could you possibly make:
Rick (54), skin B, hairstyle1, brown, moustache 3, desert camo ears
Susan (49), skin B, hairstyle 5, brown, Minnie headband
Andrew (19 -use man's head), skin B, hairstyle 1, dark blonde, glasses, toboggan ears
Grace (6) skin B, hairstyle short bob with bangs, brown,pink silver princess ears
I love the 'Walt' font if you have it.
I'm not in a hurry, so when you can get to it.You are awesome.
Also, do you, or anyone, happen to know how I reverse the picture to copy onto transfer paper. Thanks

I haven't forgotten you guys, just had a busy couple of weeks. I'll work on these for ya'll this week.

Your designs are awesome. Can you make a Disney hat with a grad cap. My hubby just finished his masters degree and we are heading to Disney to celebrate. Thanks.

Like this?
GradCap.png

I was wondering if I could put in another request in for my family?

"The Waye Family'
Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/red pirate
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/red minnie headband
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/pink princess
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/cars
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/fab 4
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/tink

"The Waye Family"
Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/ top hat mickey
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/red minnie
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/bucket hat
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/goofy face
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/pluto face
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/mad hatter

If you could could you use the 'Disney/Walt Font' and surround with a black border? Thank you!!

Oh! I was wonderin' maybe possibly you addin' a Toy Story Mickey Ears soon, Allison?
Love your work!!
Thank you!

I haven't forgotten you guys, just had a busy couple of weeks. I'll work on these for ya'll this week.

Like this?
GradCap.png

Oh that is perfect! I would love to have:

Dave's "Master" Celebration

Dave (34- Don't show age) Male Hair 1 with red hair Skin A with Grad Cap

Lori (37- Don't show age) Female Hair 1 with brown hair Skin A Alice Wonderland Ears

Jillian ( 4 don't show) Girls hair 1 with light brown hair Pink Princesses Ears

Jordyn ( 7 don't show) Girls hair 2 with strawberry blond glasses and Hannah Montana Ears.

Thanks. I am so excited about my DH getting his Master's Degree. This is a special surprise for him, Thanks again!

These are just so cute! I LOVE them!! Thank you for doing this for everyone - I am sure it is very labor intensive! I saw one fo the shirts finished and knew I found my next DISign!

All requests
Walt Disney World 2010
The Reilly Family

Request#1

Mom/female/skin a/short hair - number 5 but shorter/brownhair/Louie Vatton ears

Josh/12 (but as tall as me!)/male/skin a/Justin Bieber type hairstyle(he would KILL me if he knew I typed that!)/light brown hair/Goofy hat

Zeke/8/ male/skin A/boy 3/brown hair/ chip and dale

Lindsey/10/skin a/girl 2/ dark brown hair/ stitch

Request#2
as above with Mickey and Minnie ears

Request#3
as above with safari hats

If this is too much, just drop the Minnie and Mickey ears!

Thanks so much! I hope I got this right for you.:)

Sarah
hoping2go1.jpg

hoping2go2.jpg

hoping2go3.jpg

I love these disigns...Could you make the following for me.

Disney Wonder
October 2010
Vow Renewal Cruise

Jeffrey, age 33, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Facial A, Hair Black, Groom Hat
Aymee, age 33, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Bride Hat
Katerina, age 5, female, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Black, Wall-E Hat
Phillip, age 3, male, Skin C, Hair 3, Hair Black, Goofy Hat
Adilia, age 63, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Minnie Hat
Mary, age 63, female, Skin C, Hair 4, Hair Black, Chip & Dale Hat
Castor, age 67, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Gray, Donald Hat
Ana, age 40, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Hair Black, Jessie Hat
Jesus, age 40, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Hair Reddish Brown, Pluto Hat
Julian, age 9, male, Skin C, Hair 3, Black Hair, Red Pirate Hat
Alexys, age 7, female, Skin C, Hair 2, Black Hair, Hannah Montana Hat
Joseph, age 3, male, Skin C, Hair 1, Black Hair, Fab 3 Hat

Could we have Aymee and Jeffrey in the center since it's our vow renewal. You can lay it out as you think is best.

Thank you so much!
acomadiaz.jpg

I would like to have one made up if you have time.

Could these be put in a 2011 frame? (Yep, 2011 I like to plan ahead!) Could it read at the top:

The Erba Family
Our 5th Family Vacation

Brian, 36, male, skin color letter=A, hair style number=1, no glasses, hair color=black, type of hat = Goofy

Melissa, 38, female, Skin color Letter=A, Hair Style Number=3, no glasses, hair color=brown, type of hat= Minnie

Jillian, 7, female, skin color=A, hair style=2, no glasses, hair color=light brown, type of hat= Jonas Brothers

Morgan, 5, female, skin color=A, hair style=2, no glasses, hair color=black, type of hat= Hannah Montana

Thanks so much for offering to do this, I really appreciate it. You made one for us last year and we hung it on our door. People loved it!

hey! these are so cute! do you mind making some for me?

there are 4 people!

Gary 44:
mens hair 1
Beard D
Skin color A
Normal Mickey Mouse Ears Hat
Black Hair
Maria 42:
Girls hair 2 (can you put it on an adult?)
Skin color C
Minnie Mouse Ears Hat
Brown Hair

Casey 15:
Womens hair 1
Skin color C
Silver Mickey Mouse Ears
Brown Hair

Kelly 13:
womens hair 2
Skin color C
Red minnie mouse headband
Brown Hair

now i noticed you did a dog on the example? can i possibly have 3 dogs? if not its no problem i just didnt know...
Duncan: white with black spots (lab shaped head) mickey ears
Maddie: white black speckles on nose and brown spots over eyes and ears (skinny lab shaped head) minnie ears
Bailey: Brown with Black spots (lab shaped head) and mickey ears

thanks soo much!
dancer4life22.jpg

Hi - you did this for me last year - and it looked great on the cabin door - is there anyway to get the same thing but with Santa Hats and our saling date to say December 4-Dec 11 and to say our 3rd cruise.......thanks sooooo much - if you need me to repost everything I will - just thought it would be easier for you - in case you have them saved. thanks

Could you also maybe do Red and green - every other name or something to make it look alittle christmasy? thanks
stacey6274c.jpg

These are just so darn cute!!!

Could I get a design?

I'd like: All skin color B:

(male) Rob (45) Hairstyle 1, brown hair, Mickey ears

(female) Lori (32) Hairstyle 5 (is there a way to make the hair longer?), brown hair, Red Minnie headband

(female) Nicole (12) Hairstyle 3, brown hair, pink pirate

(female) Katie (10) Hairstyle---is there one with straight light brown hair past shoulders with no bangs?, ears--Hannah Montana

(male) Alex (8) Hairstyle 3, brown hair, oval glasses, Transformers

(female) Gianna (2) Hairstyle---she has blond curls but no length to it if that makes sense, Minnie ears

(female) Grandma (60) Hairstyle--dark blonde short kinda funky spikey with bangs, Super Grandma ears

And if it could say Walt Disney World on top and then 2010 underneath everyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
1sttrip4us.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter