NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Would you please make a design for me? Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9...ationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5T...ckey_Head.html
I can't get the links to work. If this is not a Mouse-Ear family, do you mind to switch it to my other thread?

Thanks!

Hello
I noticed on your photobucket site that you have designs with Tae kwon do. I was looking for a shirt design that my DS could wear the day we fly to Orlando. He is competing at the AAU Nationals for Tae Kwon Do in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He is competing in Forms and Point Sparring. His name is Connor and he is eight years old. If this is too difficult of a request I understand.
Thank you for your help!
Debbie

Edit: I think I may have posted this on the wrong thread...I don't know how to move...Sorry!

Hello
I noticed on your photobucket site that you have designs with Tae kwon do. I was looking for a shirt design that my DS could wear the day we fly to Orlando. He is competing at the AAU Nationals for Tae Kwon Do in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He is competing in Forms and Point Sparring. His name is Connor and he is eight years old. If this is too difficult of a request I understand.
Thank you for your help!
Debbie

Edit: I think I may have posted this on the wrong thread...I don't know how to move...Sorry!
moved to other thread

I'm headed out on vacation until Saturday, the 26th. I'll check in periodically, but I won't be DISigning until after I return.

:cheer2:
bindertroop.jpg

I know you are on vacation but I wanted to request before I forgot. I am using this disign for our door magnets YAY :cool1:

You made a disign for just my DBF and I which was used for our T-Shirts but now I need to add another person for the trip magnet. So here it goes

Gill: Male 23, Skin C, Brown Hair, Mickey ear hat
Brittany: Female 21, Skin A, Hair 1 Brown, Minnie Ear Hat
Shannon: Female 15, Skin A, Hair A Brown, Red Minnie Head Band

On the top can it read: Walt Disney World (disney font)
Bottom: September 2010

TIA :goodvibes

Hello:goodvibes Your work is awesome!!! Could you please make me the following?

1) Tracy, Male, age 32, hairstyle 1 black, skin color A, Facial Hair A, Hat Mickey.

2)Tiffany, female, age 32, hairstyle 2 brown, skin color A, Hat Bling

3)Kaylee, female, age 4, hairstyle 3 brown, skin color A, Hat pink minnie headband

4) Nay-ne, female, age 57, hairstyle 1 light brown, skin color A, Hat Minnie

Disney 2010 Vacation

I will be putting these on t-shirts! Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hello!

Could you make a design for our family to use on shirt?

The Silva’s

Jarrett – Male 30's, Men’s Hairstyle: 1 (Blonde), Skin Color: A, Hat: Mickey

Marcie – Female 30's, Women’s Hairstyle: 2 (Brown), Skin Color: A, Hat: Minnie

Makayla – Female 10 Yrs, Girl’s Hairstyle: 2 (Blonde), Skin Color: A, Hat: Pink Pirate

Lucy – Our 6 yr old "puppy"- a black Boston Terrier, Hat: Stitch Hat

Can you do a second one of our family, but with Makayla and Lucy in a Minnie Hat??

Thank you!!

I know you are on vacation but I wanted to request before I forgot. I am using this disign for our door magnets YAY :cool1:

You made a disign for just my DBF and I which was used for our T-Shirts but now I need to add another person for the trip magnet. So here it goes

Gill: Male 23, Skin C, Brown Hair, Mickey ear hat
Brittany: Female 21, Skin A, Hair 1 Brown, Minnie Ear Hat
Shannon: Female 15, Skin A, Hair A Brown, Red Minnie Head Band

On the top can it read: Walt Disney World (disney font)
Bottom: September 2010

TIA :goodvibes
bnj226b.jpg

Hello:goodvibes Your work is awesome!!! Could you please make me the following?

1) Tracy, Male, age 32, hairstyle 1 black, skin color A, Facial Hair A, Hat Mickey.

2)Tiffany, female, age 32, hairstyle 2 brown, skin color A, Hat Bling

3)Kaylee, female, age 4, hairstyle 3 brown, skin color A, Hat pink minnie headband

4) Nay-ne, female, age 57, hairstyle 1 light brown, skin color A, Hat Minnie

Disney 2010 Vacation

I will be putting these on t-shirts! Thank you so much! :goodvibes
kaylessmomxo.jpg

Hello!

Could you make a design for our family to use on shirt?

The Silva’s

Jarrett – Male 30's, Men’s Hairstyle: 1 (Blonde), Skin Color: A, Hat: Mickey

Marcie – Female 30's, Women’s Hairstyle: 2 (Brown), Skin Color: A, Hat: Minnie

Makayla – Female 10 Yrs, Girl’s Hairstyle: 2 (Blonde), Skin Color: A, Hat: Pink Pirate

Lucy – Our 6 yr old "puppy"- a black Boston Terrier, Hat: Stitch Hat

Can you do a second one of our family, but with Makayla and Lucy in a Minnie Hat??

Thank you!!
tinknjack.jpg

tinknjack2.jpg

Hi Allison,

Requesting for a family of 3.

Our 2011 DCL Vacation
1) Alain, 46, male, Skin A, Hair 1, No facial hair, Square glasses, Black Hair, no hat
2) Wanda, 40. female, Skin A, Hair 1, Brown with lighter highlights, no hat
3) Lauren, 6, female, skin A, ponytails with pink bows, lightbrown/blondish, no hat

Thanks!
Wanda

Hi!
These are so incredibly adorable! I was wondering if I could put a request in for my family? "The Waye Family'

Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/mickey hat
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/minnie hat
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/minnie hat
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/mickey hat
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/mickey hat
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/minnie hat

Thank you so much!!

Can I request one please?

Please put a solid black border around it.

Three's A Party (across the top)
Alicia,30, female adult, skin color A, hairstyle 5, no glasses, brown hair, Minnie hat
Kathy, 46, female adult, skin color A, hairstyle 5, no glasses, blonde hair, Princess hat
Amy, 30, female adult, skin color A, hairstyle 5, no glasses, blonde hair, Minnie hat
Walt Disney World (across the bottom)
2010 (centered under "Walt Disney World")

Please use Disney font for all lettering. Thanks so much for offering to do these for your DIS friends :cool1:!

Hi!
These are so incredibly adorable! I was wondering if I could put a request in for my family? "The Waye Family'

Dave-25-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 facial hair A hair color brown/mickey hat
Jess-26-female/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/minnie hat
Jessica-5-female/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/minnie hat
David-4-male/skin color A/hairstyle 1 brown hair/mickey hat
Jesse-2-male/baby boy/skin color A/hairstyle 2 brown hair/mickey hat
Davica-1-female/baby girl/skin color A/hair style 2 brown hair/minnie hat

Thank you so much!!

:worship:I'm sorry! I forgot, could if possible, could you do Walt/Disney font for all the typing? And a solid black border around mine as well too please? Thank you!! :worship:

LOVE YOUR WORK! I am requesting the following for our Christmas trip 2010. Thank you so much....

I like the box that says Walt Disney World on top and 2010 on the bottom or a Christmas 2010 one if you have it:

Papa (60 yrs) Male, skin B, Hair 1, glasses, Grey Hair, Green Camo Ears

Nana (60 yrs) Female, Skin b, Hair 3, No glasses, Brown Hair, Bling Hat

Mike (30) Male, Skin B, Hair 1, Facial Hair A, No glasses, Black Hair, Mickey Ears

Amanda (30) Female, Skin B, Hair 1, No glasses, Brown Hair, Minnie Ears

Cooper (4) Male, Skin B, Hair 3, no glasses, brown hair, Cars mickey ears

and if you have a spare moment I would love the same thing (same people) but this time if the men could all have mickey ears and the two females with minnie ears

SO EXCITED TO SEE OUR FAMILY WITH YOUR AWESOME WORK!

Hi there! I was wondering if I could please request this Mickey name below?

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...b 5/?action=view&current=MickeyNameVinnie.jpg

I'd love for it to say Caden on it. If possible, could I also please have the matching Minnie Mouse one with Ashlynn on it?

Could I also please have the following image personalized?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Rides - Parks/AroundtheWorldGavin.jpg
I am doing a Passport book that my two kids will share so I was wondering if you would be able to get both name on the "world", one on top and one underneath? If so, could I please have Ashlynn on top and Caden underneath...if you think it won't look right and will be too close together, could I please have one of each?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter