NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so cute! I would love if you could make me one.

Walt Disney World border for 2010

All skin tone A

Alex, 6, Brown Hair, Hairstyle 3- Happy Birthday hat

Mom, 40, Brown Hair, Hairstyle 5- Minnie Mouse hat

Dad, 40, Brown Hair, Hairstyle 1- Mickey Mouse hat

Tatum, 12, Brown Hair, Hairstyle 2- Happy Birthday hat

Thank you so much!!!

SRICE1000.jpg

First off I would like to start by telling you these are great!!! I would like to order one as follows:

1). Dad (49) Hair Style 2, Hair color Black, Facial Hair C, Skin Color C, Mickey Mouse Hat
2). Mom (40) Hair Style 2 (as long as possible), Hair Color Dk Blonde, Skin Tone B, Pink Pirate Hat
3). Sarah (9) Hair Style 1 (as long as possible) Hair Color Dk. Blonde, Skin Color B, with Hannah Montana Hat
4). Sadie (Dog) Looks a Lot Like the Golden Lab (1 st dog in 1st row). If possible make the hair short and the dog smaller (15 lbs) but the color and face shape is perfect.
5). Harley (Dog) Looks a lot like the maltese (2nd row 2nd dog) If you could make his ears light brown with black tips on the ends and a little shorter than the pic shows (around the length of the beard). Also, if you can make the hair around the eyes light brown (keeping the mustache and rest of facial hair white) it would look identical to our puppy.

Please put The McKENZIES on the top and Walt Disney World 2010 on the bottom with a border around it.
I know this is a lot of changes, so if you don't have time to accomodate them all I completely understand :) Thank you so much for doing this, I appreciate it more than you know.

First off I would like to start by telling you these are great!!! I would like to order one as follows:

1). Dad (49) Hair Style 2, Hair color Black, Facial Hair C, Skin Color C, Mickey Mouse Hat
2). Mom (40) Hair Style 2 (as long as possible), Hair Color Dk Blonde, Skin Tone B, Pink Pirate Hat
3). Sarah (9) Hair Style 1 (as long as possible) Hair Color Dk. Blonde, Skin Color B, with Hannah Montana Hat
4). Sadie (Dog) Looks a Lot Like the Golden Lab (1 st dog in 1st row). If possible make the hair short and the dog smaller (15 lbs) but the color and face shape is perfect.
5). Harley (Dog) Looks a lot like the maltese (2nd row 2nd dog) If you could make his ears light brown with black tips on the ends and a little shorter than the pic shows (around the length of the beard). Also, if you can make the hair around the eyes light brown (keeping the mustache and rest of facial hair white) it would look identical to our puppy.

Please put The McKENZIES on the top and Walt Disney World 2010 on the bottom with a border around it.
I know this is a lot of changes, so if you don't have time to accomodate them all I completely understand :) Thank you so much for doing this, I appreciate it more than you know.

How's this?

themckenzies.jpg

oh my goodness...everything looks sooo good!!! Only one thing...I think I either put in the wrong hair style for my husband or completely left it out. :sad2: If it would not be too much of a problem could you please make his hair shorter? :worship: By the way...this is for the McKenzie layout. I am new on the boards and have not figured out how to quote your designs when replying. Thank you so much for sharing your tallent with all of us who is less fortunate in the artistic field

I would like to get a family of four.

All skin type a
Michael, age 32, #1 hair, a facial hair, light brown hair, and mickey hat
Mandy, age 31, #1 hair, dark brown hair, and minnie hat
Andrew, age 6, #3 hair, brown hair, and mickey hat
Connor, age 3, #1 hair, dark blonde hair, and mickey hat

We are going to Disney for Thanksgiving and would love to have this put on a shirt for us to have.

Thanks,
Mandy

oh my goodness...everything looks sooo good!!! Only one thing...I think I either put in the wrong hair style for my husband or completely left it out. :sad2: If it would not be too much of a problem could you please make his hair shorter? :worship: By the way...this is for the McKenzie layout. I am new on the boards and have not figured out how to quote your designs when replying. Thank you so much for sharing your tallent with all of us who is less fortunate in the artistic field

jbmckenzie.jpg

I would like to get a family of four.

All skin type a
Michael, age 32, #1 hair, a facial hair, light brown hair, and mickey hat
Mandy, age 31, #1 hair, dark brown hair, and minnie hat
Andrew, age 6, #3 hair, brown hair, and mickey hat
Connor, age 3, #1 hair, dark blonde hair, and mickey hat

We are going to Disney for Thanksgiving and would love to have this put on a shirt for us to have.

Thanks,
Mandy

Emmer.jpg

I loooovvvee these!! May I please order two??

#1 - In the Walt Disney World 2010 border box.
FIRST ROW:
Mistee (30's), female, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color dark blond
Lindsey (30s), female, skin color A, hairstyle 1, rectangle glasses, hair color dark blonde
NEXT ROW:
Justin (9), male, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color - dark blond
Jaekob (3) male, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color dark blond
Todd (1) male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color black
NEXT ROW:
Peaches (dog) female, Orange and white Bassett Hound
Tinkerbelle (cat) female, Calico, medium length hair
Gus Gus (cat) male, grey tabby

**All of the above in either Mickey or Minnie ears**

#2 In the Walt Disney World 2010 border box
Amanda (30s) female, skin color A, hairstyle 2, hair color dark brown
Karsyn (7) female, skin color A, hairstyle 2 hair color brown

**Both with Minnie ears**

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ADDING TO THE MAGIC!!

I loooovvvee these!! May I please order two??

FIRST ROW:
Mistee (30's), female, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color dark blond
Lindsey (30s), female, skin color A, hairstyle 1, rectangle glasses, hair color dark blonde
NEXT ROW:
Justin (9), male, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color - dark blond
Jaekob (3) male, skin color A, hairstyle 3, hair color dark blond
Todd (1) male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color black
NEXT ROW:
Peaches (dog) female, Orange and white Bassett Hound
Tinkerbelle (cat) female, Calico, medium length hair
Gus Gus (cat) male, grey tabby

Amanda (30s) female, skin color A, hairstyle 2, hair color dark brown
Karsyn (7) female, skin color A, hairstyle 2 hair color brown

**Both with Minnie ears**

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ADDING TO THE MAGIC!!

lindseyry.jpg

lindseyry2.jpg

Hello! :wave2:

I have a quick question for you...would it be possible to do a Santa hat or some sort of Christmas type hat without the mickey ears? We are cruising this Christmas on RCCL and would love to have one of your images for our door. I would be just fine with the mickey ears, however; some in the group may not get my enthusiasm for the mouse! :cutie:

BTW...we had many compliments on a group image that you did for me back in the summer for our DCL cruise...it is now hanging on our refrigerator!

princess: Crystal

:santa: Can I have one that says:
The Masters are Celebrating the Christmas Season at Walt Disney World 2009 (If it's to long you may shorten it)
All Santa ears.
All skin C
David age 47 Hair 1 light brown glasses
Nancy age 46 Hair 5 light brown glasses
Trevor age 13 Hair 2 dark brown
Sugar Maple (black lab)
Thanks so much.
Nancy :flower3:

Hello! :wave2:

I have a quick question for you...would it be possible to do a Santa hat or some sort of Christmas type hat without the mickey ears? We are cruising this Christmas on RCCL and would love to have one of your images for our door. I would be just fine with the mickey ears, however; some in the group may not get my enthusiasm for the mouse! :cutie:

BTW...we had many compliments on a group image that you did for me back in the summer for our DCL cruise...it is now hanging on our refrigerator!

princess: Crystal

Sure can! Just post what you need and I'll fix them up for you! Here are some ideas...

ChristmasHats.jpg

The pics are perfect.

Can you add a box around it with Emmer Family at the top and Walt Disney World 2009 on the bottom?

Thanks

I loooovvvee these!!! May I order some?

FIRST ROW:
Jason (30's), male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color black, rectangle glasses, facial hair d
Lindsey (30s), female, skin color A, hairstyle the same as you did for yummymummywales (Lisa Forey), hair color brown
Dolton (3), male, skin color A, hairstyle baby boy 2, hair color blonde
NEXT ROW:
Thunder - male great dane - black with uncropped ears
Henery - male tonkinese cat - natural mink (chocolate brown with black points)
Smokey - male shorthair cat - he's kind of blackish gray, but he was burned really badly (he's a rescue) and doesn't have any ears. think you can do that? :)

FIRST ROW:
Papa (50's) - male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color gray, , facial hair a
Grammy (50's) - female, skin color A, hairstyle 5, hair color kind of light brown with dark blonde highlights, maybe?
SECOND ROW:
Jason (30's), male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color black, rectangle glasses, facial hair d
Lindsey (30s), female, skin color A, hairstyle the same as you did for yummymummywales (Lisa Forey), hair color brown
Dolton (3), male, skin color A, hairstyle baby boy 2, hair color blonde
THIRD ROW:
Jeff (30's), male, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color brown
Kelly (30's), female, skin color A, hairstyle 1, hair color dark blonde
Emily (4), female, skin color A, hairstyle girl's 1, hair color blonde
Reid (1), male, skin color A, hairstyle baby boy's 1

I would like to do the second one on the back of our t-shirts, with seperate ones for the fronts. Can you do those with specific hats?
Papa - Hawaiian
Grammy - Silver
Jason - Goofy Face
Lindsey - Red Pirate
Dolton - Cars
Jeff - Fab Four
Kelly - Pink Plaid
Emily - Pink and Silver Princess
Reid - Baby Mickey

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ADDING TO THE MAGIC!!!

Hello - your work is awesome! Could I please get the following:

Jeff, 45, Male, Skin Color = B, Hair Style = Bald, Facial Hair = A, Hair Color = Dark Brown, Hat = Mickey

Lori, 45, Female, Skin Color = B, Hair Style = 3, Hair Color= Dark Brown, Hat = Minnie

Van, 17, Male, Skin Color = B, Hair style = 5, Hair Color = Dark Brown, Hat = Mickey

Ciara, 14, Female, Skin Color = B, Hair Style = 2, Glasses = rectangle, Hair Color Dark Brown, Hat = Minnie

Pets:
Coach, Big Male Dog, White English Setter, Mickey hat
Lexie, Small Female Dog, Black chihuaha, Minnie Hat
Petey, Even smaller Male Dog, med brown chihuaha, Mickey Hat

Can we please have a border box that says The Fromwiller's at the top

Thank you so much!

:santa: Can I have one that says:
The Masters are Celebrating the Christmas Season at Walt Disney World 2009 (If it's to long you may shorten it)
All Santa ears.
All skin C
David age 47 Hair 1 light brown glasses
Nancy age 46 Hair 5 light brown glasses
Trevor age 13 Hair 2 dark brown
Sugar Maple (black lab)
Thanks so much.
Nancy :flower3:

I wasn't sure if you wanted a border or not, so I did it both ways...

nantrevcmas1.jpg

nantrevcmas2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter