• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Moon for $1

When do these expire? I have mine printed, but it is in the car! I kept forgetting to go this week.

When do these expire? I have mine printed, but it is in the car! I kept forgetting to go this week.

End of April, but I'd suggest going ASAP in case either a) the retailers put these coupons on some kind of watch list or b) Summit hears about this and sends out a bulletin saying they're not going to honor them (etc etc etc). :)

Went late last night, 10 p.m., (along with many others!) and used it without much of an issue at WM. The store was really busy and almost out of candy, there were a lot of people milling about the store. There were only 3 cashiers open, all with 4-5 people in line. I bought some candy and Milanos (DD's basket request) and when I handed cashier the coupon she scanned it and then studied it. As she was studying it I said "It only requires one movie". All she said was "$16?" I said yes. She put in the amount and I paid and was on my way with Twilight for only $1 plus tax.

Thanks OP, I wouldn't have bought it without the coupon. :goodvibes

Just back from WM and they took it! I purchased it at the electronics dept and the guy kinda looked at it and couldn't figure out how to key in the price. Then another guy came up and said "Just key in the price" (DUH ;)). The 2nd guy asked where I got it and I told him the internet. He said "Wow, that's an awesome coupon, I may have to go look for it. What a deal!"

:woohoo:

I tried at my WM this afternoon. After the CSM going and asking about a dozen different people, she wouldn't let us use it. She was insisting that because there's a colon on it (and she kept calling it a semi-colon which I kept correcting and she was talking about the one in the middle of the New Moon name which I kept trying to explain was part of the title) that it meant we had to have all 4 movies. I try another Wal-Mart near my office at lunch tomorrow and if that does work then I'll go down the street to Target or K-Mart.

It worked for me yesterday--went to self checkout, the young lady had to come in and put in some info--looked at the coupon and said "Where'd you get this???" I said "online, I'll be happy to send you the link if you give me your email!"

So it worked perfectly fine :) I sent her the email so she could get one too!

worked for me today at walmart, wen thru the 12 items or less. Bought the new moon + twilight in forks pack!

I asked, does this coupon work? He scanned it, then inputted something, saved my $16.

awesome deal.

Thanks so much for this coupon! It worked great for me at Target on Saturday. They did have to call over a supervisor because it was over $ 10 but she read it over and then approved it. I ended up getting the 3 disc set.

The Walmart in my area wouldn't take the coupon. A supervisor was called over and told me I hadto buy them all. I tried to explain to her it didn't say that and then she proceeded to read the coupon to me. As she read it she repeatedly added the word, AND. I told her it does not have any ands and she said "I don't care. You aren't using the coupon" So I left and didn't bother buying anything I was going to get

Thanks so much to OP!! I printed out 2 coupons and bought New Moon and Astro Boy at Walmart on Saturday. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

The Walmart in my area wouldn't take the coupon. A supervisor was called over and told me I hadto buy them all. I tried to explain to her it didn't say that and then she proceeded to read the coupon to me. As she read it she repeatedly added the word, AND. I told her it does not have any ands and she said "I don't care. You aren't using the coupon" So I left and didn't bother buying anything I was going to get

wow... :eek:

Wal-mart would not let me use it and the lady insinuated that I was a cheater, because "you know what the intent of the coupon is."

As you can see, the insult did not phase me , because....

I used it at Walgreens on the deluxe version with the extras. It was $28, so I feel like it was a good deal for me and for the store.

I got it at Target! Sure it was a couple bucks more than WalMart (like $6 + tax) but better than $22.99. lol

The cashier called her supervisor over who said I had to buy the whole saga ( :sad2: obviously I'm not running into Twilight fans at my stores :headache: ) and I explained to her that it says Twilight Saga: New Moon. Meaning, it's ONE movie of the saga.

Anyways, she called the manager over who read the coupon for 10 minutes, flipped it on different sides and even held it under the lights (to check for fraud?) before he allowed me to use that coupon. Whew :rolleyes1

YAY!! OP here, just wanted to say im soooo happy that others were able to use the coupon!! :goodvibes

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. :yay:

My DD decided to get cash instead of New Moon for Easter. Thanks to the coupon that WalMart allowed me to use I got her the dvd for $2.00. Supervisor was called over and they hemmed and hawed but let me use it.

Thanks.

Went to my local WM yesterday. Took New Moon & Astroboy to the electronics checkout. The guy scan the coupon and when it says "enter amount" he reads the coupon over for a minute and calls over his supervisor (I guess he wasn't used to entering $16 for a coupon amt). Supervisor looks the coupon over and allows one to be used and asks me to take the other movie & coupon to the front to check out. Didn't know what difference it would make, but didn't feel like arguing and I was half way home on this deal. Took the second movie to the front and went through the same routine of having the cashier call over her supervisor. He scanned the bluray & coupon, keyed in the amount. The register accepted it and that was that. Walked out with 2 blurays for about $13. Great deal.

Yay!!!!!!!! I got one at Walmart!!!!!! I was too chicken to use it twice in the same transaction though. I didn't need to be. The cashier said, "Good Deal". And that was that. Very uneventful to her. Always go to the ones that don't look like they care.

I just tried to use the coupon at my local walmart and they tried to not let me use it. But the girl cashed me out first and then said the coupon was no good. I had paid direct debit and there were 3 people discussing it. Finally they told me I had to buy all 4 and when I asked where it said that they said "on the coupon". They took my coupon and the receipt to a backroom. I said fine here is the movie just give me my money back. They didn't come out and I told the girl at customer service that I was just going to leave and she told me I wouldn't be allowed to leave the store without my receipt. This made me angry and I was about to leave when the original girl came back and said "we couldn't figure out how to reverse your debit so you got away with it this time" I felt insulted but I got the coupon price. Mission accomplished Hahaha! !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter