New Moon for $1

FYI, you can only print 2 coupons. I guess if you have access to another computer, like the library, you can print more. I was at Target and they have New Moon at $22.99! They do have a deal that if you buy another movie (I don't remember which one.) you will get a $5 GC, but I just decided to wait and try Walmart.

I am not interested in Twilight movies at all, but I am going to be making a "Family Fun Night" basket for the PTA's silent auction, and this will definitely be a plus. I may pick up Astro Boy for my kiddos, and If they don't want it, put that in the basket too.

Thanks for the coupons, OP!

eeyorefan67 ~ What's a Flexican? Sorry for veering OT.

It was a joke from a long time ago when everybody was trying to get 1.00 rooms from last minute travel contest. Can't remember the story behind it.

I paid $24.99 at KMart, but I figured getting the movie for $10 still wasn't terrible! I tried Walmart and they told me I had to buy all 4.

I just downloaded this this morning (I actually grabbed it for my son as a "gag gift"). Does anyone know if it has been updated/corrected?

I didn't plan on going to Wal-Mart today but will make the stop for this.

Just trying to make sure it's worth my time.

Has anyone tried it with the U-Scan?

It was a joke from a long time ago when everybody was trying to get 1.00 rooms from last minute travel contest. Can't remember the story behind it.

the web site had a shaded map and had florida shaded that it was part of Mexico.
used my coupon at Target today. the cashier said she thought I had to buy all the movies but called a manager. the manager said well it sure is not worded properly. decided to let me use the coupon for 1 movie because they"will get their money back anyways"

I just downloaded this this morning (I actually grabbed it for my son as a "gag gift"). Does anyone know if it has been updated/corrected?

I didn't plan on going to Wal-Mart today but will make the stop for this.

Just trying to make sure it's worth my time.

Has anyone tried it with the U-Scan?

just tried Walmart at the self checkout,the coupon scanned but I guessthey have to put in a code...then the lady took it to a manager who told her I had to buy all 4 movies.....:confused:

DH just went to our Super WalMart and got it for $1+tax. The cashier didn't want to ring it up and they had to wait almost 30 minutes for a manager. The manager finally came and was not happy the girl didn't scan it and just process it like any other coupon. This means I got to see Twilight for free last weekend during the Showtime On Demand free weekend and now I get to see New Moon for $1. Not bad.

Thanks - I just printed the coupon and will give it a try! I already bought the movie but if I can get one for this cheap, I'll give it to my cousin's DD. :thumbsup2

Just used it again at WalMart for Bandslam!! After searching two stores for the BluRay, we gave up and bought the DVD, only to find out it was never released on Blu Ray.

the web site had a shaded map and had florida shaded that it was part of Mexico.
used my coupon at Target today. the cashier said she thought I had to buy all the movies but called a manager. the manager said well it sure is not worded properly. decided to let me use the coupon for 1 movie because they"will get their money back anyways"

Thank you Simonsmom I knew somebody here on the boards would remember :thumbsup2

Went back to Walmart today and got Astroboy for 3.96 plus tax. The cashier went over to her manager and then came back and took the 16.00 off.

:cool1: Thank you for pointing out this coupon, I went to my Wal-mart and was able to get it to work ~ of course after the cashier checked with the manager and inspected it like 500 times. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Okay, once again I'm heading to Walmart at lunch, but this time I have the coupon in my purse. :rotfl:

I will let you know how it goes...

We went to wal mart today and the movies had all been pulled. Maybe a message came down from corporate already about it. :( I was just at walmart yesterday morning and they were everywhere. Today, not a single one could be found.

I had to actually look back in the electronics section (where dvds are) there were a lot of 24.99 ones left though.

If anyone wanted to argue the point, you could take in the other coupons that have the correct wording on them and show that they are all printed from the same place and this one clearly does not say all 4 movies while the other ones do. That is what I did yesterday, just incase they said that I couldn't use it, I waited until the cashier was there before I tore the coupon off of the paper. Didn't make for a pretty coupon but oh well.. :thumbsup2

Our one WalMart didn't take it. The lady said I had to buy all of the Twilight saga movies. All THREE of them (Twilight movies) :confused: I told her "Um, kinda hard to do when the third one isn't even in theaters yet" :rolleyes: She got all ticky with me so I just told her forget about it, I'll go somewhere else.

got it at target... 2 disc blu ray special edition for 13.99 plus tax down from 29.99... it took the clerk to call her manager and her to call her supervisor to get it to be ok'ed but it worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter