• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Moon DVD

smacky1

DIS Veteran
Who has the best offer for the DVD? Last year I bought Twilight at Target and got the 3 disc set which I believe came with a free digital copy. I would love to get another one that comes with a digital copy, but I dont see one being offered anywhere.

I haven't seen the digital copy for sale in a bundle, like the Target deal for Twilight...sorry!

If you're looking for the best version, inside intel tells me the walmart one is best. And most new DVD's at Wal-Mart are $15 on release day :-)

Here's some New Moon DVD coupons. :thumbsup2
http://www.redplum.com/Pages/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=3682&ep=homepage_feature_article

I agree Target's is the best...

My logic...
The thing Walmart is offering to make their version special is an exclusive clip of eclipse, which after 10 minutes of being for sale, that clip will be on youtube free to watch. Also, 3ish months from now you're not gonna care about a sneak peek of eclipse, since you will have already seen it. Target has an extra 3rd disc of new moon behind the scenes. Behind the scenes footage never gets old. :)

http://www.redplum.com/Pages/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=3682&ep=homepage_feature_article

My logic...
The thing Walmart is offering to make their version special is an exclusive clip of eclipse, which after 10 minutes of being for sale, that clip will be on youtube free to watch. Also, 3ish months from now you're not gonna care about a sneak peek of eclipse, since you will have already seen it. Target has an extra 3rd disc of new moon behind the scenes. Behind the scenes footage never gets old. :)

That's exactly what I think!

My logic...

Do you know if Target would let you use both the $5 and $10 coupons at the same time for the one movie?

Total rumor warning! But...
Somewhere I saw a post where someone that had an "in" with Target and said that their version will include a digital copy. I'm going to get mine there anyway, but I'm giving it as much credibility as an internet rumor deserves. I'd think they'd be promoting it if it were true.

Can you just use the coupon for $10 r do you have to be buying something else?

thanks!

Does anyone know if Target is going to be open at midnight for the release?

You have to buy one of the other listed movies for $5 or two for $10.

Okay, I'm having a blonde moment, so in order to get the $10 off of New Moon, I need to purchase 2 other movies besides the one I really want? LOL

i think you can use the 5.00 off coupon for new moon... i have not printed it yet...

i will be at boarders tonight for the release party but i am going to buy it at target!!!!

Total rumor warning! But...
Somewhere I saw a post where someone that had an "in" with Target and said that their version will include a digital copy. I'm going to get mine there anyway, but I'm giving it as much credibility as an internet rumor deserves. I'd think they'd be promoting it if it were true.

I asked the girl at our Target and she said they will have 6 versions and 2 will have a digital copy.

I dont know if its true but we will find out tomorrow

I DID see a couple of ads where it said something about a digital copy.

Whatever movies I have been buying lately...I have been getting the combo set that has a standard and a Blu-ray because they're usually within a dollar or so (or less!) of the standard one.

It's the deluxe sets that usually have a digital copy.

Just got back from walmart. they had 3 versions none with digital copy.
blu ray (around 30)
deluxe edition dvd (24.99) only one that has Eclipse preview
dvd 18.99

I ended up going to Target

No digital copy there, either.

But you CAN use two of the coupons from Red Plum.

$5 off the purchase of Twilight in Forks
AND
$5 off the purchase of New Moon DVD when you buy Twilight in Forks

Then you get the $5 gift card for buying both of those.

ETA: The 3 disc deluxe set at Target has a numbered film cell with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter