• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW MNSSHP Interactive App--APPEARS ON GUIDE MAP!!

I can't seem to download this app. I can't find it when I search in the app store. Does anyone know what I could possibly be doing wrong?

Thanks for posting the brochure though Carolyn, Of course now I am drooling for that Pumpkin Spice Waffle :faint:

Hope it materializes in the Google Play store soon. ;) And I hope no one was too disappointed that it wasn't ready for the first party! That's kind of a bummer. Deadlines seem more like... guidelines lately. :p

i got the app when it first came out. i will be at the party sept 9th so i will have to see if it works by then.

i got the app when it first came out. i will be at the party sept 9th so i will have to see if it works by then.

I hope it's working by then -- would love to hear your report on how it goes if it is!

I keep checking iTunes Store every now and then... Still not back...

Never mind GHOSTS disappearing... Disney is clearly having an issue with BLOG POSTS (or parts thereof *ahem*) disappearing... ... ;) :rotfl:

:rotfl2: So true!! Using my technical know-how (okay... My fiancee helped a bit), I was able to pull up a cached version of the webpage (from Google_ and then take a picture of it. It isn't great because it was from my phone... But, you get the idea.

So, I am not crazy... Well, at least in this regard... :lmao:

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah131/jwillcox87/Screenshot_2014-09-03-11-05-12_zpse96f52ce.png

:rotfl2: So true!! Using my technical know-how (okay... My fiancee helped a bit), I was able to pull up a cached version of the webpage (from Google_ and then take a picture of it. It isn't great because it was from my phone... But, you get the idea.

So, I am not crazy... Well, at least in this regard... :lmao:

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah131/jwillcox87/Screenshot_2014-09-03-11-05-12_zpse96f52ce.png

OMG this is TOO FUNNY!! I was just about to post that I feel like I need to take screenshots of EVERY Disney Blog post!! :rotfl2:

Thanks for posting it!! :thumbsup2

ETA: I added this to Post #1... :)

Maybe they pulled it down because the Android app isn't up on the Play Store yet.

So apparently the app has disappeared from both the App Store and the Google Play Store! Am I seeing this correctly?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter