• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New MK hours and E-night

jdaa1

Earning My Ears
I read the thread about new park hours at MK. Will this have any effect on E-nights? We were planning to go to the (previously announced) E-night on July 25, but now the schedule shows the park open until 11:59 that night. Does that mean they will still have E-night that night? I can't find a current e-night schedule on the Disney site. Help!

Seems to me they'll still have the e-night, it will just start later. We did an e-night once that started very late like that.

I printed July on the 1st of June to start lating out a time frame. On 7/1 I did the same thing to double check.
Go to the MK page on the Disney site. On the left click Park Hours.
Park hours were increased by 1/2 to 1 hour each day. AK is now open until 6:00 the entire week, 7/7-7/110 which had been 5:00

Okay, I've looked everywhere. Where did you see that MK is open until 11:59 on July 25? (I just checked the disneyworld.com site, wdwig, etc.)

Julie

Isaw it on another board, but just now I went back and double-checked the official Disney site, and it says 9:30. Oops!! Guess I got some bad info--sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter