• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Mickey Monitor Out Yet?

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Hey everyone:

I was wondering if anyone had received their Winter issue of Mickey Monitor? I believe the next issue was to be mailed in November. I have been looking for mine for the last two weeks but have not yet received it.

Thanks!
----------------------------
Next Trips:

December 8-15, '02, AS Movies & Beach Club
May '03, Wilderness Lodge

Good Question...I'm eager to know about this as well. I just bought NEW PAP's this summer (July), and am awaiting the arrival of the MM (to read all about the Discounts and special happenings for pass members!). Any news is appreciated. ;)

Hmmm... I received mine when I was away at WDW, Sometime between Nov. 5th and 9th. ....I'd call them to see where yours are
I also found out in the MM that I was week early to get my 5th passholder pin for 2002 ... Oh well, I still had a fantastic time!!!

Thanks for your reponse. I have sent an e-mail to the passholder program requesting a replacement. Can anyone tell me what is in the new issue? I am interested in this issue as my December trip is coming up in about three weeks. Also, does anyone know of a web site which has the info. from the Montiors?

Thanks!

Um, maybe I shouldn't tell anyone this, but I got one and my AP expired in June 2002. Do you think they'll keep me on the mailing list? I've gotten two monitors since my AP expired. I hope I keep getting it. If there are good AP rates for Aug. I will certainly buy an AP again!

Please don't let my secret out!!!!!!!!! Thanks! ;)

Well, I may have the answer to the missing MM. I was missing mine too until yesterday, when it finally came in the mail. My landlord got his a couple of weeks ago like some of the rest of you. And.....I took a look at his first, since I hadn't gotten mine, and then when I received mine, there was a startling, and possibly upsetting (for some of us) surprise. They were slightly different! It turns out, my landlord is a seasonal passholder, and I am a premium annual passholder, and, in my MM, it describes in detail about certain passholder events taking place this coming weekend (Nov. 22-23), which apparently are for annual and premium annual passholders only, and exclude seasonal passholders. These events are left out of the version of the MM that the seasonal passholders are receiving, and the seasonal passholder version was mailed out a week or two before the annual passholder version. The seasonal passholder version describes the Osborne lights as a general attraction, and the Once Upon a Toy store, but fails to include the passholder events in that version. The annual passholder version details the passholder events going on at those places, very carefully using the words "annual and premium annual passholders" to exclude the seasonal. So it appears that they are trying to make some events annual passholder-only. Maybe to reduce the number of people after the Animal Kingdom thing? I dunno....

Anyone have a link to this online?? the site that I normally read it does not have the November edition yet :(

I will only start getting the monitor AFTER our trip and there are no plans for a return trip in the foreseeable future

Cindyfan: go to the WDW web site at www.disneyworld.com. At the bottom of their home page, click on "guest services". This will download a form which you can complete to send WDW an e-mail. In the subject box on the form, remember to highlight "message for the passholder program".

When I have not received a copy of the Mickey Montior, I have e-mailed WDW using this method and have always received a replacement copy within several weeks.

Thanks for the link. I've sent an email to: "message for the passholder program". I just realized we have not received the August MM either. We are Premium Annual Passholders. Thanks, freediverdude, for the distinction between the "Seasonal" and the "AP/PAP" holders. Very informative. ;)

Originally posted by scanne
Um, maybe I shouldn't tell anyone this, but I got one and my AP expired in June 2002. Do you think they'll keep me on the mailing list? I've gotten two monitors since my AP expired. I hope I keep getting it. If there are good AP rates for Aug. I will certainly buy an AP again!

Please don't let my secret out!!!!!!!!! Thanks! ;)

Okay, I will not let your secret out as long as you don't let mine out either. Our passes expired in September and we still received one. I am not complaining!

I got mine this weekend. But oddly enough, my grandson got his too, and his card expired in August.

Just got mine today!:)
But kinda disappointed in the lack of any news for the coming year:(
It only talks about the Christmas events, which sadly :( I cannot attend :(
We are trying to plan something for next year.......and waiting for discounts or something.
Oh well

I called on my MM yesterday. They informed me that they were all shipped out last week.

I always have to call to get my MM.

They will send me a new one and hopefully it will get here before we leave.

:D

My MM can yesterday, the day after I called to request one.

Sorry bout that!!!

Can't wait to go!!! They have a Princess Area in WOD now. A separate room!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter