New Merchandise for 2015

It's great that they are adding more and more Disney Parks merchandise. I mean, we always love a Mickey Plush Toy, but it's great to have souvenirs from specific rides or expériences!

Attraction Merchandise is my favorite!! Love being able to have my favorite attraction as a souvenir. Hope they do it with all of the attractions, since it's more personalized to guests taste compared to just the standard mickey, minnie, and castle. (Even though those are still great!)

I *must* have a Hoop-Dee-Doo T-shirt!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!

My 2 year old is already begging for the Orange Bird plush! DS8 will be pumped about the Pirates merch. I'm gonna need the monorail shirt!

My 2 year old is already begging for the Orange Bird plush! DS8 will be pumped about the Pirates merch. I'm gonna need the monorail shirt!

I thought the monorail shirt was already released. I think it came our when the new COP shirt came out.

I have a soft spot for retro-advertising and those T-shirts are calling to me.

I also wonder how much pirate stuff they plan on selling in WDW while the ride is closed for refurb all summer long?

Going down in Aug. Psyched about the Carousel of Progress shirt! The song is my ring tone! My brother has never been to Disney and only talks about the monorail if Disney comes up in conversation. I can't wait to get him a tee shirt!

I got my shirt today! I love it... except... the image is printed crooked/slanted. :-(

It's great that they are adding more and more Disney Parks merchandise. I mean, we always love a Mickey Plush Toy, but it's great to have souvenirs from specific rides or expériences!
I couldn't agree more. I want more Parks, Attractions, Resorts, etc. merchandise. Can't get enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter