• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Menus????

Let me be the first to say "thank you!!!"

Very much.

You're welcome :goodvibes

I also wanted to mention that they didn't serve butter with any of the bread selections. They had different spreads at each restaurant. It was an olive spread at Triton's, garlic at Animator's and beans I think at Parrot Cay. I'm a huge butter fan so I didn't really like it. I asked for butter most nights, and got little containers a whipped spread which was ok, but not really butter.

The dessert trio will definately make my DH happy! He never can decide so he ends up getting more than 1 anyway.

I am on the ship right now on my iPhone. Menus look great! Here are some changes I noticed:

Animators:
Potato samosas
Asian short ribs
Salmon in phyllo
"Mulan" gazpacho
Tuna tar tar

Tritons:
Duck confit
Sea bass
Lobster mac n cheese

Parrot is not up yet. Buffet was amazing, do not miss the strawberry soup.

Hope I helped!

Here's hoping there is someone on board right now who will see this and take even more pics for us all. hehe. :cool1: :worship:

Thank you so much! It's like a preview before we see the entire movie. LOL.

You're welcome :goodvibes

I also wanted to mention that they didn't serve butter with any of the bread selections. They had different spreads at each restaurant. It was an olive spread at Triton's, garlic at Animator's and beans I think at Parrot Cay. I'm a huge butter fan so I didn't really like it. I asked for butter most nights, and got little containers a whipped spread which was ok, but not really butter.

We thought the same thing on the first day until our breakfast server told us they still have the REAL butter.
Ask for the GOLD butter. THat's a high point of a disney cruise is the butter.

Wonder298.jpg

OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why is there no Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie on the AP menu????????????????????

:sad:

Wonder298.jpg

DD will be so disappointed. When we went over the previous menus together, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie was the one thing she has been talking about since.

DD will be so disappointed. When we went over the previous menus together, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie was the one thing she has been talking about since.

:furious:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm ready to cancel my cruise - I NEED chocolate peanut butter pie!!!!!

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it really, but on the Galley tour they told us they would not be using any peanut or peanut butter products until the shoreside team approved them after the whole recall thing a few months ago.

I am on the ship right now on my iPhone. Menus look great! Here are some changes I noticed:

Animators:
Potato samosas
Asian short ribs
Salmon in phyllo
"Mulan" gazpacho
Tuna tar tar

Tritons:
Duck confit
Sea bass
Lobster mac n cheese

Lobster mac n cheese? I'm intrigued. Was that an entree or an appetizer?

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it really, but on the Galley tour they told us they would not be using any peanut or peanut butter products until the shoreside team approved them after the whole recall thing a few months ago.

No Peanut Butter on the ship? That's nuts.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Wonder298.jpg

:sad:

Don't worry Cass... I'm sure it will be back once they figure this Peanut butter thing out... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Animators:
Potato samosas
Asian short ribs
Salmon in phyllo
"Mulan" gazpacho
Tuna tar tar

Tritons:
Duck confit
Sea bass
Lobster mac n cheese

Parrot is not up yet. Buffet was amazing, do not miss the strawberry soup.

Hope I helped!

Thanks! My son's 2 favorites are mac and cheese and lobster, he'll be excited.

Don't you love the iphone!!!?? I can't wait to use my GPS on the ship to know where we are and how fast we're going. it will be cool to see my track after running on deck, I guess it will be like a spiral from the ship moving?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter