• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new members very scared we made a mistake

glad your guide was able to help you

Congratulations! Welcome Home!

hope your first DVC trip is great!

That is great news! I am glad your guide was able to help you...gotta love that pixie dust! :banana:

hey guys just wanted to ask some questions to eaither reassure me that buying into the club was a good idea or if we just made a huge mistake. we just bought thru disney at BLT a regular 160 point plan. the thing that worries me is i went home saturday and tried to make a reservation for BLT from dec 1-5. and was told by the cast member that there was nothing in BLT for those dates. then we tried o be flexible for the week after from dec 8-15 and was told the same thing, nothing available from a studio straight up to a 3 br villa for any of those dates. so now my fear is when i call during the 7 month window for the other resorts, even if i call exactly 7 months out will i get something in AKV with a savvanah view? anything at BCV OR BWV? or will we be totally shut out there too? will we get anything at all?? the time we are going is the cheapest time so i figured it would also be the easiest too book. i guess i just need to know if this is for us or if we made a huge mistake. thanks for any insight anyone can lend.
ps forgive me if i messed up the abbreviations im way new to these boards!

I think you should waitlist for the dates and size you want at BLT...it's your home resort, so you'll be on the waitlist ahead of everyone that tries at the 7 month window - I bet you'll get it. When the 7 month window opens, some people who booked their home resort (BLT) will call in and switch to what they really wanted - then you'll get the BLT you want. I'm going to try to switch from AKL to Beach Club at the 7 month window..so a 1 br in Kidani will open up for someone else when I do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter