New member: had to join after the mega meet podcast

SkellingtonSparrow

Earning My Ears
Hi all - noob here. My introduction to the dis started a few months ago when my wife joined the forum (her username is distracted) and introduced me to the podcasts. I was (and still am) impressed by the level of dedication the team has to not only Disney but also to their fans and followers.

When the 10th anniversary live podcast was announced we jumped at the chance to go.

Unfortunately, our schedules put us at Disney toward the end of the festivities. We barely made registration, walking into the convention center at 2:59 PM with a cutoff at 3 on Sunday :-). We had a chance to meet John and Kevin briefly before we had to move on.

After attending the podcast I felt compelled to join the community myself. The sincerity and openness of each blogger was a breath of fresh air in a world that is becoming increasingly cold. The emotion in the room was palpable and I was amazed at the amount of money that was donated by a relatively small group of people for such a great cause.

I hope to get to know some of you better and can help where I can.

Hi all - noob here. My introduction to the dis started a few months ago when my wife joined the forum (her username is distracted) and introduced me to the podcasts. I was (and still am) impressed by the level of dedication the team has to not only Disney but also to their fans and followers.

When the 10th anniversary live podcast was announced we jumped at the chance to go.

Unfortunately, our schedules put us at Disney toward the end of the festivities. We barely made registration, walking into the convention center at 2:59 PM with a cutoff at 3 on Sunday :-). We had a chance to meet John and Kevin briefly before we had to move on.

After attending the podcast I felt compelled to join the community myself. The sincerity and openness of each blogger was a breath of fresh air in a world that is becoming increasingly cold. The emotion in the room was palpable and I was amazed at the amount of money that was donated by a relatively small group of people for such a great cause.

I hope to get to know some of you better and can help where I can.
So glad you enjoyed the Mega Meet and that you decided to join us here on the boards! Really fun that you were able to meet @DisneyKevin and @WebmasterJohn too!

:welcome:

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter