New member guide book

loribell

DIS Veteran
I just realized this evening that I still have not got mine. Has anyone else not got theirs yet?

loribell- I just got mine a few days ago. Hang in there - they are on their way! Oh...I was not impressed with it - much prefer the 3 ring binder. It has some good info, but the spine of the book is already cracking and I haven't really read it through yet!

hi: i agree with Gail; i've been trying to figure out how to get the silly little thing into our binder. i know i'm going to misplace the new guidebook.

Loribell,
I haven't received mine yet either. I don't think they are sending them out by state; just the luck of the draw, I guess.

Still haven't received mine in Mississippi. I thought maybe it was because I was a new member (just got "official" card about a week ago). I read alot about how the new book is not put together very well. If the pages are coming loose pretty easily, could you use a hole punch, and then transfer them into the binder we already have?

233 days and counting 'til our first trip "home"!:D

Thanks everybody. I was thinking like BraveMom3, that it was because I was new. I'll just keep waiting.

I was on the phone with MS yesterday and asked when I should be getting it by. I was told to call back if I don't have it by 11/1. I'm just hoping I get mine before then.

Sabrina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter