• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Matterhorn Effects Revealed

It looks SO amazing! I really think the DLR Imagineers are hitting this Anniversary "plussing" out of the park! Can't wait to see everything in September!!!

I agree with the PP who said it's a lot scarier. Very cool! It's funny...all of my kids have been riding Matterhorn since they were two to three years old - I never thought of it as a ride too scary for kids (kids who don't mind the dark spots, that is). But I'm not sure I would have ever put my own kids, as preschoolers, on Matterhorn with these new effects. I'm pretty sure it would have freaked :scared: them OUT.

I like them, though - reminds me of the videos we've watched of Expedition Everest.

Looks awesome!!! Too bad it wasn't open in March when we were there.......oh well gives us a reason to go back to check out all the cool new stuff?

Now if they can only fix the Yeti on EE at WDW :-)

It just makes me want to go back! He looks scary and if I was on, I'd probably scream so much. I didn't know what to expect when I first went on and I practically cried(really took me by surprise), and my whole cart just laughed at me.

Looks awesome! Guess I'm riding in August. I usually spare myself the bruising and skip Matterhorn, but I need to see this in person!

I may actually have to ride Matterhorn on our next trip. I usually skip it, but this looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter