• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Matterhorn Boblsleds out on the track

I hope it's just a test run too! We are going in Dec. and this is my DD 4's just about fav ride, next to Haunted Mansion. I don't know how she'd do if she had to ride it alone in a seat, she's just about 40 1/2", maybe almost 41. She'd be so bummed if she couldn't go on it, so bummed :(

I hope it's just a test run too! We are going in Dec. and this is my DD 4's just about fav ride, next to Haunted Mansion. I don't know how she'd do if she had to ride it alone in a seat, she's just about 40 1/2", maybe almost 41. She'd be so bummed if she couldn't go on it, so bummed :(
Seriously bummed! She's finally old enough to ride and then gets a slap in the face. Ugh! I'm sure someone will check in before I go in two-weeks, but I'll let everyone know what's on the tracks when we're there if nobody else has.

I just read the latest In The Parks at MiceChat, and they said the old sleds were back on the track.

I am excited for the new seats but I am also curious to see how/if Disney will incorporate the old cars into something in the park or one of the hotels... Just something for those of us who grew up riding those cars can think back fondly :cloud9:

I just thought of something, too! I wonder if there's still going to be a "fast", bumpier side (Tomorrowland side) and a "slow", smoother side (Fantasyland side) or if they're both the same now. Maybe the cast members will know, or maybe those of you going this week can compare them...

Hmmm...the Disneyland website says Bobsleds re-open September 2nd and now I can't remember if it was always that way or were they scheduled to open sooner. Anyone remember?

ETA: I have an old note that they were scheduled to open September 2nd, so perhaps this has always been the case.

You're right. the Disneyland website definitely says the 2nd. Wonder where I picked up tomorrow... The 2nd isn't even a Monday. Oh well. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter