New Main Street Plaza Gardens! (hub construction)

I kinda wish we had held our trip off by a month, we could have seen all of this instead of just walls! LOL!

It looks very pretty. I zipped through the video. I wonder of the grass is real or AstroTurf for the fireworks FP+ area. I imagine that getting trampled on short order with guests standing on it each night.

So will FP+ viewing be standing or seated? I remember reading people sat in the rose garden. I'm not sure how that would work with the bushes etc, but it would make for nice viewing. Not having to hold the little ones would sure save a lot of backs.

Looks fantastic! So when it's all finished there will be 2 fp+ viewing areas? Yay! Maybe the availability will get a little easier. That new fp+ area is close to what used to be our favorite spot to watch fireworks- before the trees grew and blocked some of the view- there was a nice bench we could sit on and then just turn around when the fireworks were going to start. Love it!

So pretty!! I can't wait to see it in person! I loved watching the video. It made me feel like I was there

It looks good but they now need to work on all that miss matched concrete work everywhere around that area.

Looks fantastic! So when it's all finished there will be 2 fp+ viewing areas? Yay! Maybe the availability will get a little easier. That new fp+ area is close to what used to be our favorite spot to watch fireworks- before the trees grew and blocked some of the view- there was a nice bench we could sit on and then just turn around when the fireworks were going to start. Love it!

As far as I know, this will be the only one.

I am so glad it is done!! We leave very soon and I was worried it would still be unfinished for our trip.

Has anyone watched from in there? Does everyone stand, or can you see if you sit on the grass? What is the best spot in here?

Do people stand in the walkway in front of it?

Tomorrow's the first day it will be used for the Wishes FP+ viewing area.

Wait someone tell me where is Walt and Mickey's statue gone??????....I watched the video and didnt see it anywhere...please tell me they didnt remove it I will be mortified!

Too much concrete for my taste but it does look nicer than I expected. I like the little bronze figures.

I also wonder where Mickey and Walt are?

Wait someone tell me where is Walt and Mickey's statue gone??????....I watched the video and didnt see it anywhere...please tell me they didnt remove it I will be mortified!

Don't worry, they just put it behind walls to protect it. You can see it on the far right side at the 4:21 mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter