• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Magic Bands

Nechville

DIS Veteran
I was really excited about the purple magic bands coming out but then terribly disappointed they have graphics. I (like everyone else) want solid purple!
So has anyone tried to do anything to remove the graphics? Would pain remover work or would it strip the purple color from the entire band?

They have purple magic bands?? Do you have a pic? I would love to see what they actually look like. I had heard a rumor about purple but didn't know they were a thing yet. TY!

I don't have the picture but if you search magic band collector, he's a guy with a website dedicated to the bands. He has pictures of the new ones.

They are the new Hocus Pocus and Villans bands as well as the old haunted mansion design but the band is now purple instead of grey.

Ahh, so they are just special bands for Halloween. BUT, it could be a good sign that they might come out with solid in the near future. Crossing my fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter