New luggage tags

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
Got my Mickey Mail the other day and got these cool new luggage tags. They are 3D and really look great!
2pqj712.jpg

I just recently got mine, and they match my new red luggage perfectly! :thumbsup2 The 3D effect is really cool too!

My Mickey mail came today for our trip! pixiedust: These are my favorites of all of them. I hope no one steals them off our bags. When we went on an Alaska cruise a few years ago, all of us had our Disney bag tags taken somewhere between ship and our first hotel stop. We were so bummed. The Alaska tags the cruise rep gave us as replacements just weren't as good.

Its impossible to see but they are holograms too, they have depth and make MM look 3d,

This amped me up so much today after a bad day at work!!!

Aren't they cute? We went in August and got them:)
We are AP holders too but free dining was the best deal for us this time around so I was finally able to replace my tags from 2008:rolleyes2

I think these are way cute, but I wish they weren't so flimsy. Mine were bent in half by the time I got them home from vacation. The old ones I've had (from 2001 and 2008) are still in use and solid.

Sign of the times I guess. Ah well.

I think these are way cute, but I wish they weren't so flimsy. Mine were bent in half by the time I got them home from vacation. The old ones I've had (from 2001 and 2008) are still in use and solid.

Sign of the times I guess. Ah well.

I agree, the new ones the past few years are ver y flimsy. Wish they were as sturdy as the old ones, but have to admit, love the design. So much cuter then the old blue ones.

Oh wow! We leave in a few days and never got them. We got our ME yellow tags, but no luggage tags :confused3 Oh well, at least we have the old ones on our bags.

Wonder if they'd have a few extras at the resort we could request? It's always a nice reminder of our trip.

Oh wow! We leave in a few days and never got them. We got our ME yellow tags, but no luggage tags :confused3 Oh well, at least we have the old ones on our bags.

Wonder if they'd have a few extras at the resort we could request? It's always a nice reminder of our trip.

Did you book a package or room only? You only get the luggage tags with a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter