New Logo?

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
I've read a couple of different places that there may be a new logo that will be attached to the premiere of Pirates II. No idea what it looks like or what it might be, just that it may exist.

Per The Animation Guild (TAG) blog, Local 839 IATSE, Steve Hulett - Business Representative:
I got a glimpse of the new logo that Mike Gabriel did for Walt Disney Pictures. It's effing great. I think it will blow people away. I'm told it makes its debut at the front of "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" in early July.

It's about time. The current Walt Disney Pictures logo was really the marketing logo from Disneyland's 25th Anniversary party. When the Studio was looking for a "new" title card way back, they literally searched through an art morgue to find something the company had already created (so they could pick it up cheap).

I guess the only question is how many Pixar characters will be in the new one.

Ae we talking about this logo being replaced?

Walt_Disney_Pictures_Castle_Logo.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter