New Jersey ?

Mos20

Earning My Ears
Hi anyone from NJ out there? Looking for some more friends that share my Disney Obsession. :)

I'm not in NJ, but I'm in NY, about 7 miles from the George Washington Bridge. And my best friend lives in Boonton - he's the one who first dragged me to GayDays seven years ago.

In Bloomfield here. I drive through Paramus every day on my way to and from work.

South Jersey here! Visit Philly and New Hope often. Huge Disney Fan!

I'm right near Paramus off of Rt. 4!!! (I prefer to keep my town somewhat secret but suffice to say I can take the small jitney type busses to Garden State)

That's awesome. I'm actually in Ridgewood, NJ now. You have a trip planned soon? I'm going back in August which will be my 16 th trip. I'm totally addicted.

Totowa, NJ here but I should be crossing the Hudson to live in Brooklyn this fall! Hopefully heading back to Disney next summer!

Not Jersey, but right on the NY/NJ border.. I'm about 15 mins north of Paramus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter