new items released(10-12)

I think all the stuff is great but I do not like the pins. They are pretty and nice graphics, but séance just make me feel unfcomortable. It will be one pin series am not collecting. To me senaces are all too real. I know that most people are not effect by this.

I just wish they had stay away from the spiritual relm. What I am trying to say is we all know that a mickey ghost, a flying witch on a broom stick does not exist. But séances are real and that is unnerving. Reminds of Ouijja Boards. To me that is just plain scary.

I do not really want a debate on spirituality. We will all see it differently and that is ok. Just sharing I am disappointed in the series.
You're not the only one. I'm passing on this series as well.

I think all the stuff is great but I do not like the pins. They are pretty and nice graphics, but séance just make me feel unfcomortable. It will be one pin series am not collecting. To me senaces are all too real. I know that most people are not effect by this.

I just wish they had stay away from the spiritual relm. What I am trying to say is we all know that a mickey ghost, a flying witch on a broom stick does not exist. But séances are real and that is unnerving. Reminds of Ouijja Boards. To me that is just plain scary.

I do not really want a debate on spirituality. We will all see it differently and that is ok. Just sharing I am disappointed in the series.

I believe the items are from the Madame Leota séance scene from the Haunted Mansion ride.

Hey Belle ....I also agree with ya! I don't understand why they wanted to go with a series more on Halloween. I haven't bought any and don't plan on getting any of them either! It really don't makes sense to me that here they are giving us more (very cool) Mickey items this year and then they didn't stay with the Mickey pins series??? :confused3

All I can say is WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT lol Ive wanted the cowboy and native outfits for so long and wooty woot they have arrived :yay: now this is my dreams month lol all my wishes are coming true! Now if only they sold the Haunted Mansion Room that would be Sweet!!!!!!:woohoo: Happy Friday and enjoy the shopping sprees!!! woot woot :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: Im just a little happy LOL can you tell? :rotfl2: :lmao:

the Sceance theme comes from Madame Leota - it perfectly ties in with Disney Parks - we already have a number of Madame Leota items, this is just an extension of that.

ETA: lost_n_the_clouds, yes!! A hundred acre wood room and furniture...how awesome would that be?!

Woo hoo!! Someone that agrees with me:hug: That would be soo cool! I can see it now...only if vmk could see it too..and then make it:rotfl2:

I thought we would get that pumpkin hat they showed..but hmm guess not!
I think it will come out next weekend but it could possibly come out the last weekend. If I remember correctly the tiki outfit was the 2nd or 3rd week of Aug and then the tiki table was suppose to be out in Aug and it finally came rolling in last month so who knows. I think if they show it to you in the newsletter it will be awhile.

So, nothing new exclusive to either gender?
That any of us can tell no there isnt..sorry.

But in my opinion, I don't think the Weekend pins are Halloween-y (a word?) enough for me... they are reminding me of the New Orleans Pins in some way....

I do agree with you, the style/art is very much like the Mardi Gras pins from February. Still, a séance is about talking with spirits, and specifically they are drawing items from the Madame Leota Séance Scene in Disney's Haunted Mansion ride. So that's Spooky, right?

:upsidedow

I do agree that I am not liking this month's pins. They are not very spooky or halloweeny..I am one of the few that have no problem with seance's and such but I can understand people not liking them therefore not wanting pins with them on it...but at the same time the HM does somewhat revolve are Leota and she does do spirt callings,cards,seances,and such it's just that well sorry to say but the pins are so boring looking this month lol. I guess after seeing 05 and 06 and how pretty they were and not having my pretty pins for a month I miss them and must have been expecting bigger and better of them..ohwell. The furnish is just so cute though:love:

Hugs,
Dianne:wizard:

i guess im different from everyone i think seance pins have alot to do with halloween some ppl believe that the spirits come out on halloween and they conduct seances to call on them

also they are very bright and colorful which i like

I love the candy corn chair!:love:

But a little dissapointed that there is NO new costumes out:confused3

Woo there is going to finally be a DRUM PIN coming to VMK!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I will have to wait in front of the emporium doors at least 3 days before tickets go on sale, with a tent. I shall buy every pin released, and then put the pins I can't afford...on lay-away.
:thumbsup2

I agree it definately has to do with Haunted Mansion. And with that said goes with the pins from the first series. I just think it is an iffy area that they did not think through before they made them. Too many people not liking anything to do with seances. They could have made one seance and others like the foot steps in the attic, a pic of the haunted mansion on a pin, a pin that says there is room for one more etc. How about the stretching room scenes. See there were other ways to go. And maybe if the pins did not say seance that too could make a difference. Just saying trumpet from Haunted mansion.

I know it is my choice not to collect them but it means that I will never ever have a full set of pins. It also looks like there are a few in the same boat too. I am ok with that.

The candy corn chair is HUGE! It is really out of proportion to the rest of the furniture and hard to place in a fast-filling-up Halloween room.

I am very disappointed in the pin set... but I guess that's what I get, expecting a black cat pin. ;)
I just think VMK could have picked a better theme for the pins this month.
I'm going to collect the set, but I'm never going to wear any of the pins...

I guess Nobody noticed that the green FLIP HAT is gone!!!

Hehe.. should have bought a few more i guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter