LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
DaveyJonesKey.jpg

Davey Jones Key Pin - 500 credits

pirategirlpants.jpg

Pirate Girl Pants - 500 credits

PirateBoyPants.jpg

Pirate Boy Pants - 500 credits

(text for those who can't see the pics at work ;) )

Thank you for posting. Every Friday at work I look to see what is new here on the DisBoards as I don't log onto VMK during work!

Wow, Cool. VMK is loading really slow for me. ITS ALREADY ONE HOUR

I love them all! Can't wait to get home and buy everything! :goodvibes

Love them... gottem and now all stocked up for trading and for gifting! Thats the fun part of all this..being to gift some new guest who really want one but don't have enough credits! I remember those days when I first started! :goodvibes

darn. Looks like I'll have to play fireworks a couple more times since I only have enough to buy one of the items for now. Pin first, then pants. Hmmm...that sounds kinda weird. I'd rather have a small pin and go around pantsless for awhile. Ok, enough rambling.

I think I actually prefer the boys pants to the girls. I wonder if I can get my boyfriend to get on VMK and buy the boys pants for me too.

I sure would like a pair of boots with that outfit ROFL Or as my friend said today, let us go barefoot then LOL :rotfl2:

Did I mention I LOVE double credit Thursdays?

15 of this pin for me.

I LOVE it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter