New Items 10/23

schnerk

I am SOOO not addicted to Disboards... I can quit
Alright, here is the rundown of new stuff today. Please add anything I missed :)

Emporium - Under Specials
Maleficent Hat - 1000 Credits
malhat.jpg

Golden Horseshoe - Under Specials
Cowboy Hat - 1000
hat-1.jpg

Cowboy Pants - 500
pants.jpg

Cowboy Shirt Black - 500
cowboyblackshirt.jpg

Cowboy Shirt Red - 500
red.jpg

Cowboy Shirt Black w/Vest - 500
blackvest.jpg

Cowboy SHirt Red w/Vest - 500
redvest.jpg

Native American Boots - 500
boots.jpg

Small World - Under Specials

Tiara - 500
tiara.jpg

Pink Princess Top - 500
pinktop.jpg

Pink Princess Skirt - 500
pinkskirt.jpg

Pink Princess Shoes - 500
pinkshoes.jpg

Have fun!

thanks SO much! I just posted and asked someone to do this...lol. I'm at work :sad2:

So just Mal's hat is new in the emporium? And bat is still there?

Here's a question about cowboy stuff..do the pants have spurs on them? I see people wearing cowboy pants/boots and they have little spurs on the back. If the boots are the native american ones then they can't have the spurs on them, so I'm assuming it's the pants? :confused3

Peasy i think the spurs are from the first issue of the boots. The pants i just bought dont have any spurs on them. TY schnerk. I always look for your thread before i go shopping

I have mine on right now Peasy and i don't see any spurs! I wonder where they are. Maybe i left them in the Golden Horseshoe! :rotfl2: :lmao: that is me with the cowboy and yellow shirt standing sideways so you can see, no spurs!
spurs.jpg

Awww poop. Now I'm going to have to do some creative trading...I need those spurs! :teeth:

Can anyone verify about the spurs, do any of you have them? What am I asking - of course someon on the DIS has them :lmao: Just making sure my little pea eyes weren't seeing things.. :crazy:

Well, I just managed to drop 35,500 credits in 20 minutes... down to 44,000 something and debating whether to buy four bat magics and be broke or try to regain some of my dignity and credits. I only bought:

2000-2 Maleficent hats
3500-2 full pink dresses (minus one top I already had)
1000-2 black cowboy tops
1000-2 red cowboy tops
1000-2 red cowboy with vest
500-1 black cowboy with vest (already had one)
8000-8 cowboy hats
10,000-10 cowboy pants (one for each of the 8 cowboy tops, plus one for each Native American suit, minus one I already had)
8500-9 Native American boots (I bought one more than I needed, stupid me.)

Which equals: 35,500 credits spent in one freakin' day.

I NEVER thought I'd do anything so despicable. :sad2: Excuse me while I go into shock...

Peasy - the "Native American Boots" (aka Cowboy Boots) have always had spurs on them. I know because I have always wondered at that - it's silly they are called Native American Boots - the Indians (to go non-PC) didn't use spurs.

The pants and boots are the same as they ever were.

So you are saying that if i put on my native american boots instead of my brown mansion shoes with my cowboy pants i will have some spurs? :banana: I am going to log back on to VMK and try that. Peasy, if some spurs show up on my heels i will post another picture.

schnerk, I added the "can't be seen by boy character" costumes to your post. ;)

Hope you don't mind!

Lori

Interesting! I'll check it out tonight when I get home...thanks for the help everyone!

Why he is right! Check it out! if you where the native american boots you actually have spurs! Yea! Thanks GoofyBob! Now Peasy doesn't have to do any creative trading. :rotfl2: :lmao:
spursarehere.jpg

I knew the hat and pants were coming back out!
so ha! to anyone who didn't believe me and traded away their stuff!!

omg I HEART them... I'm not sure I'll be taking those off. :love:

one never knows when someone will be deserving of a good spur... :p

Just remember Peasy... Don't squat with your spurs on! :scared1:

Thanks Schnerk for doing this list. I always look for it to make sure I don't miss anything. :cool1:

jeffgwins said:
So you are saying that if i put on my native american boots instead of my brown mansion shoes with my cowboy pants i will have some spurs? :banana: I am going to log back on to VMK and try that. Peasy, if some spurs show up on my heels i will post another picture.
Yup, that's what I'm saying.
peasy said:
Interesting! I'll check it out tonight when I get home...thanks for the help everyone!
You're welcome.
jeffgwins said:
Why he is right! Check it out! if you where the native american boots you actually have spurs! Yea! Thanks GoofyBob! Now Peasy doesn't have to do any creative trading. :rotfl2: :lmao:
You dared doubt the Great and Powerful, All Knowing Goofy_Bob? :wizard: :lmao:

:banana: :rolleyes: :banana:

So, here's the $20,000 question:

Is the Maleficent Hat for both genders?

Narnian_Princess said:
Well, I just managed to drop 35,500 credits in 20 minutes... down to 44,000 something and debating whether to buy four bat magics and be broke or try to regain some of my dignity and credits. I only bought:

2000-2 Maleficent hats
3500-2 full pink dresses (minus one top I already had)
1000-2 black cowboy tops
1000-2 red cowboy tops
1000-2 red cowboy with vest
500-1 black cowboy with vest (already had one)
8000-8 cowboy hats
10,000-10 cowboy pants (one for each of the 8 cowboy tops, plus one for each Native American suit, minus one I already had)
8500-9 Native American boots (I bought one more than I needed, stupid me.)

Which equals: 35,500 credits spent in one freakin' day.

I NEVER thought I'd do anything so despicable. :sad2: Excuse me while I go into shock...
Try buying 10 of all new items and 8 of all the others. But, luckily, I did buy all the boots I needed when they were out with the Native costume. But remember that I will buy a hat for each complete outfit. That means 18 cowboy hats. ;) By the time I'm done buying, I will be almost broke. :sad2:

peasy said:
omg I HEART them... I'm not sure I'll be taking those off. :love:

one never knows when someone will be deserving of a good spur... :p
:lmao:
I agree! I have seen so many very deserving people! :lmao:

Goofy_Bob said:
You dared doubt the Great and Powerful, All Knowing Goofy_Bob? :wizard: :lmao:

:banana: :rolleyes: :banana:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter