New Info about upcoming new rides at Universal

I clicked register and it said registration is currently disabled? Am I doing something wrong?

I just love being Comcasted.

News like this, and the continued investment into the parks, make it a little bit easier to "write that check" each month for our Comcast Cable bill! ;)

That's cool but I'll miss Christopher Walken.

Maybe a certain large fish can find a way to come back someday too.

That was an excellent way to get a bunch of people to sign up to another site. It was worth it. That article made me feel :hyper:

That was an excellent way to get a bunch of people to sign up to another site. It was worth it. That article made me feel :hyper:

The good thing about Orlando United is that there is a continual supply of excellent information. It won't be a one time viewing for the new members.

I'm very excited about the new fleet of vehicles for HRRR and the fact that we will be getting 2 new e-ticket rides in 2015!

Exciting but I hope Disaster is there still when we go in August so I can ride it one last time and I hope Beetlejuice is there so we can see it again ( it is our favorite show)..Would love to see them one more time..And I really really hope that they don't shut JP river adventure down before then either..LOL..It was closed the last time we went and the time before that when DH went..It would be a HUGE bummer

I just read (although it might only be speculation) that ET is closing, and being replaced with a new Smurf ride. I am sad to see Disaster going, though. However, we were just in US and the San Fran area makes no sense now that Jaws is gone. I must admit, I am getting tired of Beetlejuice after so many years.

Thanks, Damo. If it is accurate, Comcast is definitely going all in. Even had the HHN houses listed.

I just read (although it might only be speculation) that ET is closing, and being replaced with a new Smurf ride. I am sad to see Disaster going, though. However, we were just in US and the San Fran area makes no sense now that Jaws is gone. I must admit, I am getting tired of Beetlejuice after so many years.

The San Fran area had nothing to do with Jaws....it was all about Earthquake/Disaster.

Jaws was set in Amity (Northeastern U.S.)

one of the surveys i did was about the smurfs.

i like the little blue people.

Exciting but I hope Disaster is there still when we go in August so I can ride it one last time and I hope Beetlejuice is there so we can see it again ( it is our favorite show)..Would love to see them one more time..And I really really hope that they don't shut JP river adventure down before then either..LOL..It was closed the last time we went and the time before that when DH went..It would be a HUGE bummer

JP River Adventure isn't shutting down (other than for normal maintenance of course). There is an additional e-ticket ride being built supposedly where the Triceratops Encounter was.

JP River Adventure isn't shutting down (other than for normal maintenance of course). There is an additional e-ticket ride being built supposedly where the Triceratops Encounter was.

Good to know and since they JUST did maintenance , hopefully it won't be down again..LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter