New/Improved CC Membership?

Coldflame

Mouseketeer
I received some correspondence in the mail today about new/improved CC Membership, but zero details. Anyone know what's the "word on the street" what's going to change? TIA.

Interesting. I'll have to check my mailbox!!!

I received some correspondence in the mail today about new/improved CC Membership, but zero details. Anyone know what's the "word on the street" what's going to change? TIA.

I believe they are going to end the contentious policy of "stratifying" customers into different groups. From now on, all past cruisers will be placed into the category of "first time cruiser." They will receive the same benefits and treatment as someone who is a "first time cruiser."

Interested to see what they come up with .... changing to number of nights instead of number of cruises? :rolleyes1

I believe they are going to end the contentious policy of "stratifying" customers into different groups. From now on, all past cruisers will be placed into the category of "first time cruiser." They will receive the same benefits and treatment as someone who is a "first time cruiser."

I sense sarcasm, but, anyway, I doubt it. They still made reference to my precious metal status in the letter.

Maybe they are changing the tier system to make it based on nights rather than number of cruises. :confused3 That would be good for my family as we generally take longer cruises...

Maybe they are changing the tier system to make it based on nights rather than number of cruises. :confused3 That would be good for my family as we generally take longer cruises...

Or, more likely, adding meaningless perks to beef up the lower tiers. Free soda and free admission to Cabanas!

Interesting... we didn't get anything in today's mail, I'll be watching tomorrow! :happytv:

My first thought also ~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Maybe, just maybe ---- they're adding something??? I think they can, I think they can, I think they can..... I hope they can, I hope they can, I hope they can....

I would love to see some changes and ADDITIONS but do you think this could just be referring to the new magnet/lithograph thing????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter