New Hydroflask Colors are Out

Just got my green 18 oz today. Put ice water in it, kept it in the HOT car most of the day and there is still ice in there now almost 12 hours later. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Now I think I need a 12 oz purple one. One for the car, and one I can stick in my purse or travel bag. I've looked at these for a few months and when I saw the DIS discount, I decided to order one. Not sorry I did.

:cool1:

Just got my green 18 oz today. Put ice water in it, kept it in the HOT car most of the day and there is still ice in there now almost 12 hours later. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Now I think I need a 12 oz purple one. One for the car, and one I can stick in my purse or travel bag. I've looked at these for a few months and when I saw the DIS discount, I decided to order one. Not sorry I did.

:cool1:

I have two 12 oz. bottles and absolutely love them. They fit very nicely in a purse or bag I bring to the parks. I just got another one today in the mail. I noticed that the paint was done much differently from my other bottles. It seems to be stuck on in a way that it won't chip. I'm hoping for this as my 24 oz chipped in a few spots.

I got my purple 21oz today with the sports cap. :cool1: Jack (DS12) instantly claimed my 18oz red sparkle one from Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter